13: ꪑꪗ ꫝꫀꪖ𝘳𝓽

Everything went like dejavu, I didn't wake up straight away because I was unconcious. Though I heard everything they said while i'm unconcious, it's just that i can't really respond to them. My mind went blank for a while there, I still hear Soojin crying and begging for me to wake up and look at her. I met an old man in my mind, he asked me if I wanted to go along or go back to Soojin, back to the living world specifically. I had to really think wisely and carefully. If I choose to go along with him, it'll be a one-way ticket and i can't go back to life. If i go back it'll be a second chance, i thought.

After a few days of thinking, i decided to stay in the living world with Soojin because there's alot more to see and do here. The old man smiled and said "Very well, lead a good life and take a good care of yourself child". I thanked him and everything went pitch black, like literally. Only then i realized that i have woken up, in the living world once again. Strangely though, no one was with me in the room, or should i call it a ward? I was all alone. Seconds later a nurse came in with a shocked expression. "Oh my god you finally woke up!! Are you okay?" she asked. I told her i'm alright and then i asked her where are the others. "The others? you mean your friends? they aren't here, they left yesterday after staying here for 2 weeks waiting for you to wake up", she said. I asked for my phone so i can give Soojin a call, which she did not answer. None of them answered my phone call.

I asked the nurse when can i get discharged and she said i will be discharged tommorow. I tried reaching each and every one of them, but my attempts were to no avail. I got discharged the next day and straight away went to the dormitory. When i entered my room, no one was inside, not even Soojin who was supposed to be inside. I went to the counter downstairs and asked where Soojin, Yuqi, Minnie, Soyeon and Miyeon went to. Strangely though, they asked me who are they, and told me i might have been mistaken. They told me that there were no students with those names living here. I started to feel weird and confused. I went back up to my room feeling confused and sank to my knees. I cried very hard and loud.

"Stop crying Shuhua-shi, wake up". A familiar voice whispered to my ears. I looked around but there was no one. Suddenly my surroundings turned pitch black, like nothing was there. Perhaps i might not have woken up in the first place. But now i might have.