12: ꪀ𝓲ᧁꫝ𝓽᭙𝓲ꪀᦔ

"Shuhua-shi, can you just tell me later, i'm kinda in a rush now so, see ya after class", Soojin said and rushed out of the room. I sighed and went back to bed, i feel like not going to class today so I stayed at the dorm with Qiqi. I played with him throughout the morning until lunch time. I took a shower and got changed.

As the classes of the day ended, I waited for Soojin to come back but she is taking her time. I called her and asked where she is and why is she not back yet. "Hello? Is this Shuhua? You might want to talk with Soojin- Shuhua-shi! hang up the phone now! don't come here!", someone talked through the phone as I heard Soojin screamed. "Um- may I know who are and why is Soojin screaming behind you?", I asked. "Soojin will enjoy her time with me, her one and only man that she cherishes- Hang up the phone Shuhua! Don't get involved in this!- If you want to see her then come to the warehouse behind the main building's garden and make sure to come alone", the guy hanged up the phone. I was anxious as I could ever be, I was scared what might happen to Soojin and i knew there was something wrong with that Dan Kim.

The first thing i could think of was calling Yuqi, Minnie, Miyeon and Soyeon over. Once they arrived at my room, we planned on what to do and Yuqi suggested that we should bring Lucas, one of her friends along. Miyeon said she's going to bring Hui along. We waited for Lucas and Hui to arrive at my room so we can proceed with rescuing Soojin from that jerk
who's probably tormenting my dear Soojin. "So, where are we headed to Shuhua?", Lucas asked. "We're going to the warehouse behind the main building's garden, that's where they probably are, but make sure all of you hide when we're heading there because he's only expecting me to come and rescue Soojin", I said and we left and head to the warehouse.

I walked alone on the pathway heading to the warehouse while the others walked through the garden so it would look like i'm the only one who came. As I reached for the warehouse's door knob, Dan Kim opened it and pulled me inside, there's 3 guys including Dan Kim himself and 2 girls who seemed familiar because they're the bullies that beat Soojin up last time. "Oh look who came to save her beloved bestfriend, it's the cute little Yeh Shuhua, should we also beat you to satisfy ourselves? sounds fine to me, how about you babe?", she said and went to the jerk, Dan Kim. "Looks like you both are a perfecr match for a fucked up couple, prove me wrong", I said. "You better shut that mouth of yours before I do something that you wouldn't want", he said. "Shuhua-shi! Just leave, you shouldn't be here, go!", Soojin shouted at me. "Just shut it little lunatic", he said and hit Soojin's head with a stick he's holding. He grabbed me by my hair and threw me across the floor, two of the guys tied my hands together and tied my legs together, I couldn't move or stand up.

As I was about to get beaten up, Lucas and Hui rushed inside and kicked Dan and the other guys. Yuqi and Minnie helped me while Miyeon and Soyeon helped Soojin. It was already 1am and it was all noisy inside the warehouse. The bullies ran outside along with Dan's guys, while Dan ran out last and I grabbed him by his arm. "You little...you think i'll let you escape easily? I might be small and cute but you don't know who I am", I said as i grabbed him. "I have escaped, you're the one who did not realize", he said as one of his guys knocked me down using one of the sticks, he hit me right at the back of my head, i fell down feeling unconcious, and as i remember, blood was gushing out near me, i heard Soojin crying. She cried, for me.