10: ᥇ꪮꪀᦔ𝘴

"Shuhua-shi, come on let's go, we should already be outside by now", Soojin said as I got back to my senses. "Wh-where are we going?", I asked. "To the courtyard, to watch the basketball match, have you forgotten? It's today", Soojin said. We left the classroom and went to the courtyard together. Yuqi had already saved seats for both of us, there were alot of students who are spectating the match.

I was leaning on Soojin's shoulder when the basketball flew straight to Soojin. Thank god I was able to deflect it, but i hurt my arm because of it. "Omo, Shuhua-shi are you okay?", Soojin panicked. My arm bled, though i'm okay with it because Soojin was fine. One of the players came to apologize for the accident. "Sorry ladies, are you both okay?", he asked. "Yeah, it's okay, we're fine", Soojin smiled and gave him the ball. When he left Soojin was still smiling, as if that guy attracted her. "Omo, he's so handsome right? He's good in basketball too", Soojin told me and whined. I couldn't interpret exactly what she meant by that but that guy surely got Soojin's attention, which I honestly dislike.

I felt uncomfortable, Soojin was only looking at him playing throughout the match, she didn't even look at me so I left, I told Soojin that I needed to go to the washroom. Soojin stayed until the match ended. "What's so good about him anyway, hmph", I mumbled as I enter the washroom. I washed the the slight cut on my arm and I put on a plaster. When I went outside, I saw Soojin walking with the guy from earlier, they were laughing and talking casually with each other, as if they're very close to each other.

"Shuhua-shi!", I heard someone shouted, it was Yuqi. "Who is that guy? Which class is he from? What's so good about him that made Soojin attracted?", I asked Yuqi. "He's a popular guy here, Soojin actually has a crush on him, wait, did you not tell her how you feel yet?", Yuqi told me. I stayed silent and told Yuqi i'm going back to the dormitory and get some rest. When i got back, I sat on my bed and sulked but when Soojin got back I put on a smile on my face. "Soojin-ah, why are you back so late?", I asked her. "Omo, i'm so excited, my crush wants to get closer with me, this is a miracle, AAAAAA i'm so excited, i'll meet him again tommorow", she said with excitement. "Oh, that's nice, have fun then", I said and lied down. I couldn't feel happier, sure i'm happy that her crush likes her back, but she doesn't notice that i like her too. "What's so good about dating guys anyway, they're going to leave you when you're bored", I mumbled. Jealousy started to grow inside me, and yet i still don't have the courage to tell Soojin that I like her.

"Goodnight Soojin-ah, sleep tight", I said. "Goodnight Shuhua-shi, you too", Soojin replied. Though I couldn't really sleep well, after all that's happened today.