Chapter 9 - All of Nothing

Start from the beginning

"But if he can't bite through your skin," Jay tapped the armor on his arm, "he can't turn you into one of them."

"Yes. Cole, the Constrictai are strong." Wu trapped the Earth Ninja in a net. "And they will not let go."

"But instead of fighting back, one must try to loosen up." Cole freed himself by doing what you have to do to escape Chinese Handcuffs. (Turn into an iguana!! ... anyone?) "And a little soft shoes doesn't hurt."

"Zane, the venom of the Venomari can make you see things. Cloud your perception."

"Then I will use my new Falcon Vision." Zane said and he activated said visionary ability to illustrate his point.

"Very good. I have trained you well. You are all ready."

"What about you, Sensei? Will you fight? We need all the help we can get." Kai asked.

"My concern is that my old bones cannot keep up, but I will be there in spirit." Wu assured.

Nya came over the intercom. "We're arriving at the Mountain of a Million Steps. You all might want to see this."

"Look at all those piles of dirt." Jay gasped.

"Wonder what those snakes are up to." Kai growled.

"Wait for me!" Lloyd came up running and Lucy was following him.

"This is not your fight. The Green Ninja is too important for a future destiny. You will stay here, with me." Wu said. "Lucy—"

"I know." She said.

Nya arrived with her Samurai Mech. "Well, they're gonna have to look after theirselves, because we made room for you." She pointed to a seat on her Mech.

"Well, you said you were concerned that you couldn't keep up, so Jay and Nya rejiggered the design so you could come along. Well, what do you think?" Kai asked.

"I think... shotgun! Haha!" Wu jumped into the seat.

Garmadon walked over and set a hand on one of both of his children's shoulders. "I will stay back with Lloyd and Lucy. I don't enjoy saying this but... good luck."

They left.

Garmadon went to the bridge and Lucy stayed put.

"What elements are we going to have?" Lloyd asked.

"I don't know... plants? Maybe you're plants?" Lucy suggested. "I mean, what else could go with green?"

"I don't know. What about you? Are you a ninja?" Lloyd asked.

She shook her head. "No. But Kai did teach me how to fight a little bit! I bet I could beat you."

"No way, I'm the Green Ninja."

"Without any training. But ok, you'll win." Lucy smiled.

"I'm going to go talk to Dad. Wanna come?"

She shook her head. "Nah, you should get some time alone with him."

He nodded and smiled before going up to the bridge.

"Then why don't you just leave now!?" Lucy shot up at the sound of her brother yelling. She ran into the bridge to find him extremely angry with their father.

"Lloyd—"

"No, really! Go back to whatever evil place you came from." Lloyd growled.

"All right, Operation Stealth was a total bust. We're gonna need reinforcements. Anyone there?" Nya said through the computer.