165

"Emily how'd I'd end up like this? How did I end up in a gang. Being the leader in a gang. I don't remember anything before you died. I guess I just blocked out my whole life before you died. I didn't want to keep replaying my life I had with you. It just made me miserable. Knowing my best friend died and I couldn't bring you back to life. How come I came back to life. Twice and you couldn't even come back, it's not fair."
I said out loud looking up at the sky

"I know your probably not here right now but I really liked Mattia. And I know he wasn't my type what so ever but he changed. He learned how to shoot a gun how to throw a knife. How to fight. Like really fight. He joined a gang. He decided he wanted to do the things I do. To kill. Sell drugs. All the things he probably never thought he'd be doing. To be with me? And now look at me. I'm sad over a boy?Pathetic"
I chuckled

"that's not pathetic, you were just started to love him, y/n talk to him"

Emily said. But y/n didn't hear her. Y/n's mind was just thinking about how she let someone manipulate her into loving him just so he could mess around with her. She thought that he didn't really love her. It was just a game to him. She felt so stupid to let someone to that to her. Emily was sitting right by her side. Watching her best friend drink beer after beer. Seeing her sad. She tried talking to her but she couldn't. She was just a spirit attached to her best friend.

"Y/n listen to me"
Emily said

All the energy y/n had in her. All the anger y/n built up inside her from what had happened. Emily took the energy she had from y/n. It's like she would feed off of it. She wanted her best friend to hear her. Listen to what she has to say. And with that anger Emily did something

I was drinking the beer I had and looking at a couple from the distance crying at a grave and other people seeing me drinking and I smiled at them

With the energy Emily had from y/n's anger she used that to show y/n that she was with her. The flowers that were on top of her tombstone had fallen to the floor and princess got up and started to bark at Emily's picture in the grave

"quiet princess. It's just Emily"
Y/n said patting princess

"I guess she listened"
Y/n said drinking her beer

I seen the flowers fall and since it wasn't windy at all there was only one thing that came to my mind and it was Emily. So I had to focus. So I can hear her. See her. It sounds weird but yet again I work for the devil so not so weird. I put the beer down and sat up closing my eyes and whispered "Emily"

"hey bestie"

I heard her say

"So you heard"
I said

"Every word, y/n he bought those flowers and candy for you, he didn't know Cynthia was coming, he wanted to apologize for what he did"

She said

"Didn't look that like"
I said

"Because you over exaggerate things a lot. I know your scared of loving someone again because your afraid you'll lose them like you lost me but all Mattia wants is you"
She said

"and why is Cynthia here?"
I asked

"She made up an excuse to see him, just go talk to him rather then talk to your best friend who's been dead"
Emily said