128

She quickly got up and ran to her room locking the door. She looked at herself in the mirror and the red eyes appears again and she backed away

"What's happening?"

"The Deal"

My eyes flashed red and the words "should've pointed the gun to your head" kept repeating. The latter kept repeating. I didn't want to hurt anyone anymore. I don't want to kill my family. I don't want them to die because of me. So the only way they could be safe was if I was dead.

The gun was downstairs so I grabbed the bottle of drugs that I took away from Diego and Jaz

The boys were knocking on the door and as much as I wanted to say goodbye to them I couldn't. Because if I did I wasn't going to be able to leave.

"Y/n please open the door"
Mattia said

"Please y/n. We need to know if your okay"
Kairi said

I took one deep breath

"It'll all be over soon!"
I yelled out

"Y/n what are talking about?"
Alejandro said

"I love you guys!"

"Y/n open the door! Bouncers in his way we called him over!"
Mattia said

"I love him too, I love everyone!"

"Don't do it y/n"

Y/n heard Emily say in my head. She blocked her out and took her last break throwing all the pills in the bottle in her mouth. She sat on her bed and felt her eyes close and she fell onto her bed with the bottle of pills next to her.

Bouncer I knocked down the door seeing y/n laying there

"No kid. No no not you too"

He said running to her and sitting down on the bed holding y/n.

"No kid wake up! I can't lose you too!"

He was crying kissing her forehead with his tears dropping onto y/n.

He dropped down to the floor and Mattia stood there seeing the one person he loved the most dead on her bed. Her ran to her crying trying to wake her up. Shaking her awake but nothing happened. She wants moving

"No y/n please wake up. Please please wake up. I can't lose you. I can't lose you. Not now. Not ever! Please wake up"

He said with his voice cracking and tears running fine his face

Kairi had called her uncles and mother telling him what had happened and they rushed over to her house

Y/n's mother was the first one to run up the stairs. And once she said her daughter laying there not breathing she covered her mouth screaming. Alejandro hugged her mother while she balled her eyes out

Her uncles stood there not moving. Seeing there youngest niece on the bed. Seeing what she did to herself. The people who took care of her like she was a daughter killed herself. Buster walked up to her picking her up and hugging her crying onto her.

Sonic seen the pill bottle on the bed and grabbed it seeing what it was

"This is your fault Jaz"
Sonic said

"How?!"
She answered

"These are the damn pills you Diego take to get high! The pills you buy off the street! The pills that could have killed her and look what happened! The pills that you bought just killed your cousin! The cousin that failed her life to save you guys and you couldn't even save her!"

He threw the bottle on the floor and Jaz flinched

"Dad"

Jaz walked up to Sonic and he back away

"no, don't call me dad right now. you may be my daughter but I am so disappointing in you right now. The one job you all had was to protect your little cousin and look what you did. You fucking failed! You failed at being family!"

"You guys are no longer family to us. These boys have been more family to y/n and us then you all have. She only met them a couple months ago and you've known u/n for 15 fucking years and they have been more family than you guys have!"
Krusty said

They were crying and buster was looking fine at y/n who he was holding like a baby. Mattia held her hand and bouncer was crying in the floor. Kairi hugged Mattia crying in his shoulder while Sonic and Krusty hugged Buster.

Y/n's mother let go of Alejandro and walked to g/n hugging her

~Y/n~
"Where am I?"

"Hell"

"Who are you?"

"The devil himself"
He smirked

"You don't look like the devil? Thought he looked more devilish"

"Cause I'm in my human form"

He formed to this red big strong figure

"Oh. That's what I thought you would look like. But more scary"

"Your not scared are you?"

"No not really. I assumed I was coming to hell. Asking why are talking to me. Thought the devil will be more well occupied"

"I need your help"

"With?"

"I will take you back to your family if you work for me"

"I can't do that. I could hurt them"

"I was in your body y/n. That was me."

"What do I need to do?"

"Whatever I ask you to. Just some very horrible people need to come to hell for why they did. Are you up for it?"

"Will I, still be myself?"

"Of course you will. I chose you because you are very evil. All I will do is summon you. You'll here me in your mind and do as I say"

"So,do we have a deal?"

"Deal"