Part 51

I woke up and everyone was still asleep. I got up got dressed grabbed my keys for the car and was walking out the door

Mattia-where you going?
He said half asleep
Y-see my mom
Mattia-can I come?
Y-I'm sure. Be quiet though. Meet you in the car.

He nodded and I walked out the house and started the car. I was on my phone for a while and I seen him go out the house and he hopped in the car. I put the car in drive and started going to the hospital. The car ride was silent and all you can hear is the wind blowing loudly.

Mattia-im sorry
Y-for?
Mattia-what happened with your mom? And that i kissed Ashley
Y-it's fine. My mom is okay and I don't care what you want with Ashley.
Mattia-I don't want anything with her. I shouldn't have kissed her knowing I want you
I looked at him and looked away.
Y-for now we should just stay friends. Everytime you wanna get with me you kiss some chick
Mattia-but I'm not gonna do that!
Y-that's what you said with jenna. Just friends
Mattia-fine

We got to the hospital and I parked and me and Mattia got out the car hit visitors passes and walked to her room. Once we got there my tìo Krusty was there. I'm guessing he spent the night since I got arrested

Y-hey mom
I lightly hugged her trying not to hurt her
Mom-hi baby
She smiled
Mattia-hi Ms.Jimenez
My mom smiled at him
Krusty-so what happened at the station?
Y-Tom owed me a favor for saving his son from getting killed so for this favor i told him to get me out of juvie.
He nodded his head
Y-I'm gonna fund who shot you mom
Mom-I know you will baby. Putting her hand on my face and grabbing my hand. You always find who you want. I want you to be careful ok? Imma be here for another day so I want you to check up on your brother and grandma at the house?
I nodded and kissed her forehead
Krusty-I'm gonna get some food for your mom and I you guys want some?
Y-no thanks were gonna head out in a bit
He nodded and walked out the room
Mattia-are you okay Ms.Jimenez?
Mom-oh I'm fine. Not the first time I got shot. Been years since I got shot. But I still need to raise my babies. They still need there momma to help them. Y/n may be tuff but the one thing that makes her weak is losing a loved one. She still needs me around and I'm not going anywhere until I know I've done my job.
She kissed my hand and I smiled at her wiping a tear.
Y-I'm gonna use the restroom
I let go of her hand and walked to the restroom in the room
Mom-come here Mattia
She put her hand out and Mattia sat down on the candid and grabbed her hand
Mattia-yes?

Mom-why did you and the other 2 boys start talking to my daughter? No one bed wanted to talk to her? The only reason she started to stop showing her feeling and started sticking up for herself is because of the bullying that was happening to her. No one wanted to be friends with her because of who we are! So why my daughter?

Mattia-because she's different from other people. I always seen your daughter walking down the halls with her down to the floor. She always got bullied and I just watched her get hit. Then slowly she started lifting up her head and started fighting back. She finally walked down the hall with her head up high and she wasn't afraid to fight back. I saw her slowly become tough. She met this girl and that girl made her smile. Y/n never smiled at school. Everyday there was a smile on her face, until it was gone and she stopped smiling and started fighting. That day I saw her and chase fighting and I was tired of seeing people hit her so I ran to them and got chase off her. Then I wanted to know her more and the more I talked to her the more I started to realize that there wasn't just bad in her. She's been through a lot. I like your daughter Ms.Jimenez. I messed up a couple times but she's different. I see something in her that I can't explain. I just don't know if she likes me the same way I like her?

Mom-you have to give her time son. Y/n hates showing how she feels. She says it makes her fell weak. You have to let her trust you. You can't make her let out her feeling because the only feeling she'll let out is her anger. When her father when she was 4 she would cry everyday. She wouldn't want to go to school and I wondered why until I realized she thought I was going to leave her too. Everyday I would drag her to school and her screaming  and kicking not letting go. She as scared her mom was gonna leave her alone. After a while she stopped crying. The it started again with people bullying her. She hides her emotions from the world. But I know she likes you. After she met you she's started talking a lot more. She started being way more tuff then she already is.

I smiled at what y/n's mother told me.
Y-ready to hi Mattia
He stood up
Mattia-uh yea. See you soon Ms.Jimenez
He kissed her forehead
Y-bye momma
I kissed her head and hugged her. As we were leaving my uncles walked in the room. We drove back home and everybody was awake

Drop some ideas of what should happen next!!!

Also I did not proof read this so don't come at some of something is misspelled or wrong but feel free to correct me!