Part 68

*Saturday*
Today was the day. Today was the day we were gonna get Mattia. Alejandro Kairi and the rest of the gang are excited to get him. Alyssa is mainly excited to finally kill someone. But I've just been getting ready for this day. The day that I kill Mariana. The day I see her go to hell. The day I see her go through so much pain she begs for me not to kill her.

The gang slept over so we could get ready to fight Mariano and "Los muertos". Now there literally gonna be "Los muertos".

We all woke up and got the things ready and put them in the car. Since it was 9am we had some time to get things ready. Dez and Mariano said to get to the house around 5pm since his mom should be gone but to make sure we safe. We all took a shower and got dressed into some black clothes. We were just practicing outside.

*couple hours later*
It was time. It was time to get my best friend. Alejandro and I have been waiting for this day. I'm happy I finally get to see my best friend. The rest of the gang has been happy for this day too. Y/n handy really showed much emotion but I know she's happy we're gonna get him him today

Alyssa-you guys ready to kill this bitch?
She said smirking
Diego-ready
Mark-ready
Jaz-hell yea
She smiled
Kairi-Been ready
He smiled
Ale-let's do this
He smiled. They all turned to me looking  at me
Y-ready
We got up and made sure we had everything we needed and got in the car. Dez and Mar sent us the address and it was this big house on the mountain. They had no neighbors and no one could hear anything for miles.
We parked the car a down the hill and we grabbed what we need like guns and knives and headed up

*Dez and Mariano*
Today was the day that Y/n and the gang were gonna save Mattia. We sent her the address and acted like nothing was happening. We went down to the kitchen and to get some snacks and once we were going up to Dez's room we seen Marc on her bed with her phone in his hands and he was reading messages.
Dez-what are you doing?!
Marc-you betrayed mom! You've been texting the girl about Mattia?!
Dez-yes! Mattia doesn't deserve this Marc! No one deserves to be in moms control! She's crazy! Give me my phone back!
Marc-to late. Moms on her way. I already told her about your little plan
He said smirking
We felt arms pick us up and it was moms gaurds. They put us in her big office she had in the house and they tied us up to a chair and covered our mouths.
Mariana-I'm so disappointed in you guys
She said annoyingly
I spit the rag out my mouth
Mar-I've always hated you and I was always will. You are a ruthless peace of shit!
She slapped me across the face
Mariana-go make sure the boy is still down there and if he is. You two Guard the doors and the others get ready to fight
She said smirking