132

The devil killed y/n's cousins. He wanted to show them what he'll was like without y/n. See if they simply would have just apologized to her without starting any arguments all of this wouldn't have happened. They wouldn't be in hell at that very moment. They wouldn't have been getting tortured. They would have been helping y/n get people to send to hell. But they chose to hurt the devils worst demon. Y/n. They chose a women who wanted to kill them all rather than choose someone who would have killed her self so many times just to see her family alive and safe.

"please stop! We're sorry!"
Alyssa had yelled out

"We won't do anything like that again! Just please take us back! It's been years!!"
Mark yelled out

"For you it felt like years. But I'm reality it's only been an hour in the real world"

The devil was touring them. Not just showing them there worst fear over and over again but hurting them in so many ways no one can explain. Hanging them. Stabbing them. Scratching them till they lost all their blood. And sowing it over and over again. It felt like years to them. Felt like they were tortured for years when in reality it was simply an hour of this. An hour of all this going on. And hour of hearing there screams. An hour of being beat and killed over and over again.

"Why are you doing this?!!"
Diego yelled out

"You betrayed her. You completely hurt her"
"All she ever wanted was trust in her family"
"But that wasn't just all of you. Jora was mind controlling you, brainwashing you"

"We're sorry! We're really really sorry!"
Jaz yelled out

"Who has the necklace?"
Emily said

"We, we have it to Jora"
Mark whispered

"Why the hell did you give her my necklace!"
Emily yelled

"She, she wanted it. So we have it to her"
Diego said

"Then I guess I have to get it from her"

Emily walked away and went to Jora's hell. Her hel was dying over and over again. Seeing Y/n kill her over and over again.

Emily heard Jora's screams from miles. Opening the gate to her room seeing blood all over the walls and the nightmare stopped

"Please. Let me out!"

"Sorry, but I don't run he'll, now wagers the necklace"

"Up your ass!"
Jora's yelled and chuckled

Emily looked at her and her eyes turned plain white and Jora started yelling in pain again. Screaming for mercy while Emily just smiled

"Where is the necklace!"
Emily yelled out

"Here! Here's your stupid necklace!"

Jora took the necklace that was tucked into her shirt and handed it to Emily

"Now let me out of this hell!"

"Nope, I'll be back to torture you some more"

Emily vanished and Jora screamed again while Emily smirked hearing how much pain she was in.

"I'm going to give this to Mattia"
Emily said to the Devil

"Emily please help us!"
Jaz yelled

"You hurt and betrayed my best friend, why would I help you?"
Emily responded

I was up in my room listening to music and rolling some blunts while the boys were downstairs.

~Mattia~
I went to my room to grab my phone when it felt like someone was staring at me. I turned around and jumped once I saw Emily

"Here's the necklace"

"How'd you get it?"

"Jora took it with her to hell"

"Thank you"

"Don't hurt my best friend again or I will literally kill you"

"You now your not as nice as y/n said you were"

"I died. Getting killed changes you. But remember what I said. Or else the devil would be torturing you right now"

She vanished and I looked down at the necklace in my hand and ran to out the door and upstairs to y/n's room slamming the door open

"Slam my door open one more time and see what happens"
Y/n said

"my bad"

I looked at her and smiled

"is there a reason your here? Or your just gonna stare at me?"

I smiled at her and grabbed her face kissing her and we fell on her bed

"ok you really need to stop doing that"
She said

"I got the necklace. Well Emily did. But she gave it to me"

I handed her necklace and a smiled formed on her face. She looked up at me and grabbed my face kissing me and I held her waist

Y'all want them to get together now?

Also for the ppl saying Mattia said the n-word in the last post I put. Ik he did but he has apologized for it but again I have no say to accept his apology or anyone else's apology because I am not of the black community. So I can't say accept it if it wasn't towards me.