Part 67

*1 week later*
Dez and mar said that Mattia is fine. We haven't gone to Mariana's house because we have to prepar fo what about to happen. We told Bouncer what we wanted to do and he said as long as his nephews and nieces are fine. Kairi has been getting worried and the other day he had a panic attack because he said he kept seeing Mattia on the bed in the hospital.
Dez and Mar have been coming over everyday telling us what we should do and we've been practicing with each other.

Ale-when are we gonna get Mattia?!
Kairi-it's been a week?
Dez-on Saturday. Our mom should be gone but her gaurds are always there and they'll fight us
Alyssa-we better.
Diego-did Mattia ever say anything?
Mar-you didn't give them the letter Dez?
Dez-mist of forgot. I think there in my backpack
She walked over to her bag and pulled out two letters
Dez-this letter is for all you
He handed them to the gang
Dez-and this letter is for you y/n. He said he only wanted you to read it
She handed me one

The first letter to the gang wrote

Hey guys,
I'm alive. I heard everything you guys said to me at the hospital. I heard the heart monitor stop but I was still alive. I heard Kairi screaming for me to wake up. I heard everyone in the room crying. My moms screams filling up the room. My brother whispering in my ear to wake up. My dad holding my hand. I'm sorry that I screwed up a lot. When I met you guys I was scared. I grew up in this nice neighborhood with barely any bad things happening and I got tired of it. Then I met y/n and she introduced me to you guys and I knew that I wanted to join the gang. So do the boys. You guys taught me how to be like you. Diego taught me how to throw knives Mark taught me how to run without getting hit and how to jump over things and hide good. Alyssa taught me how to shoot a gun and hit anything I wanted. Jaz taught me how to fight and hit someone so hard they pass out. And y/n taught me how kill. She taught me how not feel any pain. I know you guys didn't like me at first. But you guys have treated me like family after you got to know me. I know we got in fights because I've messed up and you all just wanted y/n to not feel the pain she had with Emily. I know you guys  are trying your hardest to get me but if I die. I wanna say you guys are like family to me and I love you all like family. Tell my mom dad and brother that I love them and I'll see them soon. Kairi and Alejandro you've been there for me since freshman year and I couldn't ask for better friends because you guys are the most funniest dumbasses I've met and I love you for it.
-Love Mattia Polibio

We read it as if Mattia was reading it to us. They all cried a bit and laughed a couple times when Mattia's wrote that Kairi and Alejandro were dumb and when we taught him our skills. After we read that I sat down and red the letter he wrote for me. Why did he write a letter only for me?

The letter wrote

Hey Y/n,
You probably already read the fist letter but this letter is only for you. I wanna say thank you for making me stronger than I was before. Thank you for giving me a chance to be in the gang. It was fun doing the things you guys do. I know I messed up on "us" twice but I just wanted you to know that since freshman year I would see you walk down the hallway in school with your down to the ground not wanted anyone to bully you. But you still did. I would see you everytime but I never did or said anything and I should've. But then you put your head up high and you fought back. If  I'm alive when you get here and I'm sad we wanna go in that date. Anywhere you wanna go I'll go as long as Im with you. I wanna be with you y/n. I know your hurting right now. I know the pain you felt when you seen me in the hospital bed you just didn't want to show the gang what you felt. I heard everything you said to me. I love you Y/n Jimenez. You showed me how to be strong. I never knew what love was until I started hanging out with you. Your one hard girl to get. Your different y/n. Your tuff. Your smart. Your amazing. The the most most strongest, smartest, badass girl I've met. I'll see you soon.
-Love Mattia Polibio

I wiped the tear that fell on my cheek And I whispered to myself "love you too Mattia"