Part 71

*next day*

*Mattia*
They saved me from Mariana. I kissed y/n once I saw her and they cleaned me up and y/n took me to my family. After she left we just hung out and I went to bed.

I woke up the next morning and got ready for the day and my mom let me go out as long as I was with Y/n because she knows she'll keep me safe.
The boys picked me up and we drove to her house.
I opened the house door and seen blood all over the living room floor and seen them all dead. Jaz and Alyssa on the kitchen counter Mark on the floor and Diego by the corner of the room. I ran upstairs to find y/n but she wasn't there and I looked out her window and seen her body floating in the pool. The water was red.
I rushed down and grabbed her holding her in my arms and crying trying to wake her up

Kairi-MATTIA! WAKE UP!!

I sat up from bed and Kairi was shaking me. I was breathing heavy and looked shocked
Ale-you okay man?
Mattia-yea. Yea I'm fine. Guess it was just a nightmare.
Kairi-well get dressed were going to the crib
I got dressed and we hopped in the car and drove to y/n's house.
Once I opened the door the gang was asleep on the couch. Smelled like they smiled last night. I threw pillows at everyone and they all woke up
Diego-asshole!
I chuckled
Mattia-where's y/n?
Alyssa-after she dropped you off last night she went up to her room.
I nodded and walked up to her room. Once I opened the door I seen a puddle of blood and seen her in the middle of all the blood. I felt my heart racing and I screamed. I picked up y/n's head into my lap and just started crying.
The gang all ran up to her room
Mark-what happen-Alyssa call 911
Alyssa-I'll just drive her there. Get her in the car now!
Mark-it's busted up! JUST CALL THE DAMN AMBULANCE NOW!
Alyssa dialed 911 and told them it was an emergency and needed help.
Mattia-no! No! Wake up! Please wake up!
I looked around and they were all crying. Jaz bent down and felt her pulse but she couldn't find anything.
The ambulance rushed in and checked her
Paramedic-I'm sorry but she's gone
They tired putting her in a body bag but we all stopped them
Diego-your not putting her in that bag.
Paramedic-I'm sorry but she lost a lot of blood. She bled out
Kairi-the take out blood!
She started moving. She was having a seizure. They took her in the car and drove her to the hospital. They put her in a room and they checked all of our blood types but no one matched. We called her family and they rushed over here but they didn't match either.
Her mom walked out the hospital and called someone.
We were all crying and a few minutes later a tall man walked in and her mom talked to him. They took blood out and he left.
Ale-who was that?
Alyssa-y/n's dad. We haven't seen or heard from him in over 10 years. He left when she was 5 for another family

There was doctors going back and forth and we were in the hospital most of the day.

Drop some ideas