Part 59

We stood silent and seen people walking towards us. It was Jenna and we current boyfriend Marc. I rolled my eyes and the rest turned their heads back looked at them and rolled their eyes.
They both came to our table and just stood there staring at us

Alyssa-yes?
Jenna-how'd he die?
Jaz-did you not hear us? The whole speech? He was shot
Jenna-where was he? Wait, don't tell me. Was he at your house y/n? Did he walk outside your house and get shot and DIED.
Y-if he was at my house he wouldn't have gotten shot. We were at an abandoned asylum in the mountains and someone followed us and stabbed me and shot him.
I looked up at her angry
Marc-so you think your hard? Just because you got stabbed?
Mark-she never said she was hard? But if you know her you'd know that she's a bad ass. So stop trynna act all tuff with your skinny ass!
Marc-y'all ain't gonna do shit! You just act tuff! Wan fuck with someone who's in a gang?!
Alyssa-we don't give a shit bout who you are! Y'all came to us
Jenna-I wonted to know how he died!
Y-and I told you how he died! He died in the hospital! They couldn't save him. Hell they didn't do shit! He was on the bed dead. And we looked at him Jenna. We looked at his soul less body in their. His mothers scream filled up the room. Her tears falling down her face and onto the floor. His dad looking at his oldest son on the bed. His little brother seeing his only sibling on that bed dead! His two best friends crying on how they lost him! Is that more information that you wanted to hear?! Seeing the blood drip from his stomach! Seeing how hard it was for him to breath?! Or knowing that someone who meant a lot to you just died?!
Jenna-it's your fault he's dead! Mattia was my BOYFRIEND and you killed him! You don't care about anyone but yourself!
Y-Mattia didn't want to be with you?! You manipulated him! And I would take my own life so he could live! I'd rather die than see anyone I care about in the floor with blood all over their body! First I lost Emily and now I lost him. So don't tell me I don't care about anyone because the people I care about is family. And Mattia Kairi and Alejandro have showed me that their my family!
Jaz-everything is always about you Jenna
Diego-selfish
Marc-I'm glad he died!. I'm glad you seen his body in the floor with blood all over him! I'm glad you heard him trying so hard to breath! I hope he suffered!
He started laughing and Kairi slammed the table and got up and jumped on Marc punching him in the face. I got on Jenna and started hitting her for kicking Kairi.
Kairi-you think it's funny saying that?! You think I wanted to see him my bestfriend on the floor with his own blood gushing out of him?! You think I wanted to hear his mother scream once she heard that her son had died?! Kairi continued punching Marc. Fight back!! What now that I'm hitting you. You don't wanna hit back?! Your a pussy and I hope you get what you deserved. Because I swear I'll kill you! Hitting him punch after punch
I was hitting Jenna and I stopped myself from hurting you more that I wanted to. Alejandro picked Kairi up from Marc and we were walking away once Marc said something else and Alejandro walked up to him and socked him across the face knocking him out. We ran out of school and jumped the fence got into the car and drove home....