Funeral

*The gang*

Today was her funeral. The day we put one of younger cousin 6 feet below the ground. The day we say goodbye to our leader. The strongest one of all. We all got dressed in black and headed to the church where we say our goodbyes.

Her mother was outside the church shanking had a withe every family member who showed up. Wiping her tears with the tissues in her hand.
We all walked in and sat down. They were all saying speeches about the memories they had with her.

Once we were all down saying our speeches. They closed her casket.

We all picked up her casket along with her three Tìos. They were all a father figure to her. They grew up watching out for her after her father left her. They were like a father to her. We walked to her grave and paced her on the metal bars.

We all out white roses in her grave. They sent doves into the sky and it was time to let go.

They put her 6 feet blow the ground and we all poured a pile of dirt in and they started burying her. Mattia ran off but none of us stopped him. Kairi and Alejandro left home. And so did we.
Alyssa and Mark went home. Jaz and Diego did too.

They couldn't believe they had just lost someone who meet so much to them.
No one could believe they lost her.

*Y/n*
I was at the hospital and I heard everyone trying  to save me but I kept leaving. I kept going into their dark room and the only thing I seen was the memories I had throughout my years of living. Then that dark room went into the world. I seen my body laying there and I was dead. I was a spirit?
No one could hear me. No one could see me. I was all alone.
I seen my mom crying putting her head to my shoulder. My tìos trying to hold back there tears. I seen Alyss and Jaz talking to me. Hearing every work they said. Diego and Mark not wanting to look at me. Kairi and Alejandro hugging Mattia while he was in the floor begging for me to come back to him. 
I seen them bag me up in a body bag and take me away.

I seen everyone at my funeral saying speeches and then them burring my body 6 feet below.

I was at my grave looking  at my head stone when I heard this voice almost like someone trying to talk to me. Then I seen someone appear. The face looking familiar.

??-y/n
They whispered and I turned back
Y-Emily?
I seen Emily. Her smiling at me. She ran hugging me and I felt her. I felt my bestfriend