Part 57

Y-I don't think he's dead Alejandro. Now that I think of it. Yes he was shot. My mom said something was laced in and around the bullet. But if it's the same thing that was laced in and around the knife that they stabbed me with. I should be dead too. Now I'm not saying he's alive but I'm not saying his dead?

Alejandro and I got up and went downstairs to the rest. They were all silent staring at the floor with tears in his eyes. Alyssa holding Kairi while he was sobbing. He took it the hardest. Mattia and Kairi has this bond that I wish I had with Emily. They were almost like brothers with different blood. But this gang brought all of us together.

My tears went away along with my feelings. They went back into the box that I had. The box where I had every emotion put away. But that box felt empty. When Mattia left so did my feelings. My emotions.

Diego got up and wiped the tear that was in his cheek.
Diego-what's are we gonna do?
Kairi-I wanna go home
He got up and walked to the door
Y-wait! Here me out! I know your sad right now but just here me out? I don't think he's dead
Everyone looked at me confused
Jaz-but we saw him?
Alyssa-we seen the tubes around him. The heart monitor beeping and it stopping?
Mark-y/n he's dead
He got up
Y-yes I know. We seen him like that. But what if the person who shot my mom was in on shooting Mattia? When I passed by the room the only one there was the doctor with him? Now tell me why Mattia wasn't wrapped up in a bag and sent to the morgue? That's what happens after someone dies and their family says their goodbye?
Diego-y/n that's insane?!
Y-so is our life Diego?! Look I know I sound crazy but who the hell would take Mattia's body out the room?
Kairi-y/n what are saying?
Y-I'm saying that whoever did this wants us! Not Mattia Alejandro or Kairi but US!
I looked at Mark,Diego,Alyssa and Jaz
Jaz-but who?
Y-that's what were gonna find out
Kairi come back to the couch and sat down
Kairi-then they get us too. I want my best friend back. Dead or alive. I want him to be alive, I really do. But if he's dead I want to at least burry him

We nodded and sat in the couch. We grabbed a piece of paper and wrote a list of the people who hate us. But all we was Max his gang Lucifer.
Y-who else?
I was thinking shaking my pen up and down
Ale-Spooky and Crybaby!
Jaz-oh shit! I forgot about them!
Kairi-great! Let's go!
He sat up and walked
Mark-Kairi it's midnight.
Y-we'll go tomorrow and tell them. I promise we're gonna find your best friend
We heard Alejandro's phone ring and he was talking to Mattia's mom
Ale-yes? Oh, ok Mrs.Polibio. We'll be there. Bye
He hung up
Kairi-what happened?
Ale-um since they couldn't find the body at the hospital. Mrs.Polibio is suing the hospital and there's gonna be a memorial at school for tomorrow in the gym and she wants us to talk about him.
We nodded and fell to sleep on the couch. Everyone was asleep but I heard Kairi crying again. I didn't say anything and I grabbed Kairi and hugged him and hi wrapped his arms around me. He laid his head in my chest and it took a while to fall to sleep but eventually he did. It was uncomfortable at first since we were laying down but it was fine.

Ok I've spammed enough today. And now  y'all are spamming me with comments but it's fine cause I love reading your reactions to them. Ok but don't hate me now but I don't if I'm gonna post tomorrow because I have an English assignment due and I have to finish reading a book and record somethings