"You shouldn't concern yourself with me, don't forget I was made to kill, you don't have to act so friendly to me" said Izuku.

"I'm not acting, I'm genuinely caring for you since we first met, we made a bond that should have broken easily" said All Might.

"That changes when you learn that one's purpose is to kill the other" said Izuku.

"But that wasn't your choice and you didn't, you're trying to save people not kill them" said All Might.

"Help people, I'm the reason why the greatest hero is retired and because of that villains are starting to take action and rise up against the heroes" said Izuku.

"I choose to fight, you didn't make me do it and you didn't make me lose my power, those were my actions" said Izuku.

"Then what Mirio, I wasn't able to protect him, I wasn't able to protect One For All" said Izuku.

"But you tried your best, you even offered to give back One For All power" said All Might.

"Wait, you heard that" said Izuku.

"Yes, I was looking for you during that time and I also wanted to confront and see if I could ease his pain, but you were already there and I thought I would ruin the mood" said All Might.

"I understand why you wanted to check Mirio, but why me?" said Izuku.

"Cause I care for my student and my successor, Mirio may have my quirk but to tell you the truth the title of my successor wouldn't have been given until I met you, and for another reason, out in the world you have another family member, in fact an uncle" said All Might.

This made Izuku widen his eyes.

"A-Are you serious?!" said Izuku.

"Yes, but I hardly know nothing about him other than he's in Germany" said All Might.

"I never knew I had an uncle, why wouldn't my mom and aunt Mitsuki  bring him up, is the reason why he's in Germany was it cause they had a fight, was that the reason he never mentioned" said Izuku.

"Actually I solve that for you, you see your uncle actually only your mother's half brother due to your grandfather actually leaving DNA behind at a bank" said All Might.

"Wait DNA, ...oh, oh" said Izuku figure out what he meant.

"Yes and without thinking he completely forgot about his back up plan leaving his DNA up for grabs by any woman who wanted a child" said All Might.

Izuku could smile as he looked up.

"I'm not the last one, I thought everyone on my mom side was gone but no she has a brother, a half brother but who cares he a blood related and that make him my uncle, I wonder what he's like, it's been so long since I had a nice blood, wait is he nice" said Izuku really thinking about the last part.

"I see that you're taking this well" said All Might.

"To tell you the truth this is the best news since the whole incident at komodo, since then it's been nothing but bad, if it was only more bad news I don't know what I do, i might have actually just mentally broken down" said Izuku.

"Oh, I see" said All Might nervously.

"Is there something wrong?" said Izuku.

"N-No, it's just that I'm sorry that I don't have any more good news for you, that's all I got for now so I'm in the dark like you" said All Might.

"Oh I see, I'm at least glad to hear that, but I really should get going if not Eri might freak out" said Izuku.

"I see, by the way have you decided on the fact with Eri" said All Might.