Chapter 29

So Jongho told me about this big mafia boss meeting every year where mafia bosses of each country get invited to Paris and have a gala, kinda like the gang gala but international and only ATEEZ was going.

   The plan ride their wasn't bad as the guys had a private jet and we had lots of fun watching movies and joking around, having a drink or two each.

   The guys shared a large hotel room beside me and Jongho's room because we had a penthouse suite to ourselves. The most beautiful view of Paris and the Eiffel Tower. The room itself was white and marble and had lots of succulents.

   We enjoyed few hours together before going sight seeing and being tourists instead of them being mafia members and Jongho being the Mafia king while I'm his girlfriend.

   We did everything as we were only in Paris for three days as SM took the reigns back in Seoul for a bit.

   The next morning we did some more sight seeings and some food tasting before it came to 4:30. Heading back to our hotel I heard my name. The guys stopped once they noticed I stopped with Jongho as I was holding his hand so he had to stop with me.

   "You okay babe?" Jongho asked.

   "I thought I heard my-"

   "Y/N!" I looked around again and my jaw dropped at the sight of two people walking towards us. Male and Female, mid forties, not super tall but looking good for their age.

   "Mom? Dad?" I questioned and they smiled.

   "Y/N, it's amazing to see you." My dad smiled and I hugged him them my mom.

   "What are you guys doing in Paris?"

   "Oh we came for our 20th anniversary doll." My dad smiled and I smiled and nodded, happy to see them but slowly noticing I hadn't even thought about Jongho and them ever meeting.

   "Oh and who's this piece of candy you have." My mom spoke in Japanese and I blushed at her name for Jongho.

   "Oh yeah mom and dad this is Jongho, Jongho these are my parents." I spoke and Jongho smiled and shook their hands.

   "It's a pleasure to meet you both." I widened my eyes at Jongho's perfect Japanese. When the hell did he learn that!"

   "Oh are you Japanese?" My dad asked.

   "No I'm Korean but I know the language." He smiled.

   "Guys, just meet us back at the hotel." Jongho said and they nodded and waved goodbye with smiles.

   "You never told us you hadn't boyfriend." My mom stated.

   "That's my fault Mrs. Y/N, I was too shy to meet you both and Y/N was kind and didn't push me to meet you both." He lied and I acted as I went along.

   "Well that's fine, once we get back to Japan you should fly over and we can have supper." My dad shrugged and I nodded.

   We sat on some benches and I just caught up with them.

   "So Jongho, what do you do for a living?" I got nervous but Jongho squeezed my hand.

   "I'm a heart surgeon, though it's not a super big passion of mine I still love the work and can't seem to stop." Jongho lies and I continued to act with his lies.

   My parents were excited to meet him though they weren't meeting the true Jongho, but they would take it easy to the fact he was a mafia boss. My mom was talking but Jongho had got a text and she stopped.

Toothless
We have to leave in an hour if we want to be there on time

   "I'm sorry but it seems me and Y/N will have to go, we are attending a small get together with a few friends of our." Jongho explained and they nodded. We hugged goodbye and headed back.

   "How are you so good at lying Jongho, they didn't suspect a thing?" I questioned and he chuckled as he opened our hotel room door.

   "You get good at lying in this tricky and reckless business princess." He smiled and we walked up to the bedroom to change. Custom fit outfits again from YooA and the girls at the Oh My Girl Boutique.

   We were given the colour of black which was the colour everyone wanted as each mafia group was assigned a colour

   We were given the colour of black which was the colour everyone wanted as each mafia group was assigned a colour. Sliding on the rings and some gold earring with black open-toed and strapped heels. My hair was straightened and had two pieces pulled back into a small elastic at the back of my hair. I grabbed my phone and a black clutch before leaving the room and walking down the stairs to Jongho. He was leaning back against a wall in a black dress shirt tucked into black dress pants, the top two buttons of his shirt undone and the buttoned on the sleeve cuffed where undone as well. He had also put on a black leather black and black dress shoes with the watch I got him months ago.

   He looked up at the sound of my heels clicking and smiled.

   "You look gorgeous my princess." He smiled and kissed my lips.

   "I could say the same to you babe." I smiled and we walked down stairs to the back exit where the guys met us in a black SUV.

   I bit my lip nervously to face all the other mafia bosses and their significant others. I picked it my ivory skin and constantly wondered if my makeup looked okay, natural with a bit of gold shimmer, I also kept wondering if I wore off all of my nude lipstick and lip gloss by biting my lips. We arrived to a busy looking mansion. Gold and white,  at least worth ten million dollars.

   As Jongho helped me out Seonghwa handed me a lace eye mask.

   "It's a mask masquerade party, forgot to tell you." Jongho said and helped me put on the mask before he put on his. I linked arms with him as the guys went around us to make sure we were protected, masked of their own on.

   We walked in and took a right turn and two men in white suits to signs they worked for whoever set up the party, opened two giant doors for us.

   "Jongho the mafia king, how are we this evening?" A man greeted and Jongho bowed slightly.

   "Always great when I'm here Markus." We walked in to a giant ballroom and a few people watched us as we walked down the stairs.

   "The Korean Mafia has arrived." A male announced and people watched as we walked through the crowd. The guys gave Jongho a look and he nodded. They went off in pairs of two or three and left to mingle. We walked up two stairs to two legit thrones.

   "Jongho the mafia king and his partner Y/N sir." A male said and the male and female on the thrones smiled.

   "Jongho, my boy!" The male smiled.

   "Hello father."

   Hold up.... father?