Chapter 22

The gala came a week later as Jimin had heard as it was supposed to be close to a month away but now it was today.

The event was fancy so they guys all wore suits or dress entire and the girls practically had to to wear fancy dresses, around half wore long and half wore short.

I unwrapped the dress YooA and the girls made and found a note in it.

This dress is made for you, perfectly tailored to your perfect body's and every little thing will compliment your beautiful features. Wear the dress with pride and make sure to send us a picture. Take care of our Jongho Y/N we love you!

I smiled and pulled it out, I forgot how beautiful it was.

   I put it on and grabbed some rose gold-ish heels to match and decided to just go with that theme of rose gold

I put it on and grabbed some rose gold-ish heels to match and decided to just go with that theme of rose gold. I slipped on the rose gold, diamond promise ring on my left middle finger and put on the KQ mafia ring on my right ring finger. I put in some rose gold hoops. I almost lose a nail I swear, my nude coffin shaped nails weren't too long and like perfect so if they got ruined I would be so~ upset.

I put on some natural, light brown and light pink shimmer eyeshadow and some pink-ish/nude lip gloss on. Finally I put my hair in luxurious curls and put on a diamond choker as well just to flex a bit more as they guys were all about flexing wealth. They were gonna be wearing like diamond watches, Seonghwa would have some diamond encrusted reading glasses, Hongjoong and his diamond rings, Jongho was right when they said it was their trademark.

Jongho knocked twice before coming in.

"Wow, just wow." He said at a loss of words. I blushed and grabbed a colour matching clutch and put my phone, ID, lipgloss and some other small essentials in there (maybe a condom or two).

He had on some sweats and a white shirt. Her had already showered and styled his hair. He put on black dress pants and a black belt before tucking in a white dress shirt with the top two buttons undone. He put on the watch I got him for Valentine's Day and also put on a diamond chain around his neck along with a diamond stud in his left ear while the other had a small sliver hoop in it.

I was calm knowing I was with Jongho who is the I found out was known as the Mafia King, but then I remembered something that kinda changed my whole attitude to this situation.

"Why are you so nervous?" Jongho said whole fixing his collar.

"Huh?"

"You look nervous now when before you were staring at me." He explained and I blushed but stayed silent.

"Princess, I ask again, why are you nervous?"

"Because my ex might be there." He froze and turned to me.

"Who, what's his name?"

"I heard he might be in the YG gang, Lee Yoongi."

"Did he hurt you? Is he a cheater? An abuser? Do I need to have talk with him?" He asked and came closer to me, standing over me.

"Jongho calm down." I placed my hands on his chest and he visibly calmed down

"Yes he cheated and he wasn't the nicest person and I heard a few days ago he is in the YG gang from a friend."

"Than we will show him."

"Show him what?" He placed his hand on my waist and pulled me close.

"How much better you're doing without him." He smirked and I chuckled before putting my forehead on his chest.

"So are we ready darling?" Jongho smiled and I took his hand and walked down the stairs with my other hand holding my dress so I didn't trip.

The guys complimented the style and praised the girls for their work.

We walked out to the cars and I realize how many cars my boyfriend really has.

Lamborghini
Mercedes
Ferrari
Porsche
Range Rover
Jeep
Every car you could think off he at AT LEAST one of them probably.

We arrived to a rather LARGE mansion of the white and gold theme. Jongho opened the door for me and I chuckled. We linked arms as we walked to the front doors.

"Ah Boss and Y/N." A rather short male I recognized as Changbin smiled.

"Wooyoung is on his way in." Jongho smiled and Changbin laughed.

We walked inside as the guys came in seconds after us. I made sure I was close to Jongho as I was feeling uncomfortable under all these stares.

"Soyeon, Haseul, how are you guys?" Jongho smiled.

"Doing good, oh who's this?" A short, black haired girl smiled.

"This is Y/N, my girlfriend. Y/N this is Soyeon the leader of (G)I-dle and Haseul the leader of Loona, they're good friends of our and some of our closest allies." I bowed to them as they bowed back with a smile. Everyone was so nice.

"Wait Y/N, your name is Y/N?" A deep voiced girl said coming closer.

"Yeah why?" I asked and she called over another girl.

"Shuhua?"