Chapter 27

She hummed and looked to me as I tried to find a way to word my question without it sounding weird or in a way that could be misinterpreted.

"How did you kinda get past the fact Zico was a mafia boss? Like did it scare or alarm you at all?" I asked and she smiled.

"Of course it scared me, I mean the man I had been seeing for a year had been hiding the fact he was this big wanted mafia boss and that was one of the things I've always been afraid of, was the mafia." She chuckled.

"But once I found out I ended up taking a break from the relationship for almost two months and during that time I started kinda realizing how he never hurt me nor let anyone hurt me for that matter, he was the best boyfriend ever because he was sweet, funny, kind, all of that, but then I also realized how much I cared for him still and how I had secretly started seeing a future with him." She said and I smiled, that was almost exactly like me.

"I also thought- like everyone has a bad side but his just happened to be a bit badder but he never let it come between us and it was always in his best intentions to keep me safe from his secret. So maybe he was a bit badder than the average human but it didn't make him any less of the guy I fell in love with." She smiled and I nodded as we stopped and let Wes climb up a cherry blossom tree.

"Why did it scare you too?" I nodded.

"I took almost two weeks away from him before I kinda just realized how much I really loved Jongho and how I also started seeing a future with him. I guess I never really thought of it- like how you said everyone had a bad side and his was just badder, I guess I never really thought of that." I shrugged and she just continued smiling.

"How'd you find out?" I asked.

"Over heard a phone call where he was about to 'go and talk to' this gun trafficker that almost ratted out to the police about Zico's identity. You?"

"Oh um it's a long story." I chuckled kinda awkwardly.

"Gotta do something to pass the time."

"Well he kinda had a few of his guys take out these two YG gang members who were allied with JYP so the ITZY group and then Got7 and Day6 too broke into my house and told him to come with them and then they said I should go and then his guys came to our rescue." I explained in the shortest way possible.

"And it only took you two weeks to go back to him... you are so~ in love with him." Yooyoung teased and I chuckled.

Wes climbed down and we sat by a small koi pond in the centre of the garden as we told each other the stories of how we met our partners.

"So your guys one year anniversary is coming up huh?" I hummed and nodded.

"Do you think he'll do something super special?" I shrugged and smiled to myself.

"Valentine's Day was pretty special so I don't know how he could do something super special to top that." I chuckled and she smiled.

"Don't underestimate the bosses, gang and mafia bosses always do the most for their significant others, well that was I learned with Zico and while travelling around with him." She explained and I nodded.

We heard the crunch of gravel behind and looked to see Jongho and Zico walking towards us. Zico sat beside Yooyoung as Wes climbed all over him and Jongho sat beside me and put an arm around my waist as I leaned into his side and let my head rest on his shoulder.

"This is a beautiful garden Jongho, who designed it?" Yooyoung complimented.

"A few friends of mine who also happen to be some allies called Cignature under the C9 name. I asked for a favour to be called in after I had my guys protect them in a bad situation. Told them what I kinda wanted and they made it and help me take care of it with the guys." He explained.

We sat kinda just basking in the presence of everyone and just watched the clouds drift by. Jongho leaned his head on mine and I smiled a bit.

We sat there for a minute or two, maybe five, before Zico spoke up.

"You've become a fine mafia boss Jongho, glad I picked you to take over." Jongho smiled and nodded to him.

"I'm glad too." He spoke and squeeze my shoulder a bit, making me smile.

"Well we should head inside or we will all get sunburnt to a crisp." Yooyoung joked.

We all headed inside, my hand intertwined with Jongho's as Yooyoung carried Wes and Zico held her hand. It was perfect little moment.

As soon as we got inside Jongho suggested they stay for supper as it was already 3:00pm. They denied at first but both me and Jongho loved having them as company and they eventually caved. Yooyoung and me offered to cook as the guys now keep Wes company and we got to work.

I learned a bit more about Zico and a bit more about how the mafia works and the difference between a mafia and a gang.

A gang is less organized and smaller than a mafia.

We overall had a good time with them and was sad when the had to leave. Jongho closed the door and I went back to doing dishes. I felt his arms wrap around my waist.

"I love you princess." He smiled before nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck.

"I love you too babe." I smiled and dried off my soapy hands.

"But I don't think you understand."

"What don't I understand?"

"How much I love you." I chuckled and he smiled into my neck.

"You're my princess, my girl, my darling, my world." He smiled and I blushed and bit my lip to hold back my wide smile.

"You're cute." He spoke and caressed my cheek a bit as I started the dishwasher.

"You're clingy and lovey this evening." I joked sand he chuckled.

"Zico was telling me how lucky he was Yooyoung came back to him and how lost he would be without her and I can't help but feel the same way." He shrugged and I smiled at him. He pecked my lips before attaching them once again before I could look away. He turned my body to face him as his hands went between my waist and hips. I was about to put my arms around his neck when he put his hands on the back of my thighs and threw me over his shoulder.

I gasped and he walked into the living room and threw me on the couch before quickly crawling back over me and attacking my lips with his, this would be along evening for sure.