Chapter 8

I felt like the day just went by in an instant because before I knew it I had showered and did my skin and hair care before styling my hair by straightening it and finishing makeup which was a pink and red theme. A little eyeshadow and some pink lip gloss. I put the dress and some red heels to match. I put on the necklace and apple ring he got me. I grabbed a shoulder bag and put my phone and wallet in as well as the gift.

   I sprayed some vanilla perfume on my wrists and dabbed them on my neck and at that moment the doorbell rang. I took a deep breath as I walked down the stairs and opened the door to see Jongho in a suit. He froze and mouth fell slightly agape. I blushed as a slight smile crept onto his lips.

   "You look really beautiful Y/N." He said and I mumbled a thank you before he chuckled at my red tinted cheeks.

   "Now come on, let's go or we will be late for our dinner reservations." He smiled and I chuckled. We interlocked our hands as I locked up my house and we walked down the porch to a car I didn't know was his. He opened the door for me and I chuckled before getting into the black Lamborghini. He held my hand on the stick shift and we drove off. I knew the restaurant I worked at was like the third most fancy restaurant in Seoul so I wondered where he was taking me.

   My mouth slightly fell agape at the fact we were parked outside of the most exclusive restaurant not only in Seoul but Korea. He smiled at my reaction and let go of my hand.

   Opening the door for me and helping me out. He held his arm out of me to link arms with him but instead I held his forearm as we walked into the restaurant.

   "Hello sir what is the reservation under?" The hostess asked.

   "Choi Jongho." He said, she nodded and smiled.

   "Great follow me." She said and we nodded as we walked through tables of families and couple and through some curtains to the VIP area that was even MORE exclusive and lead us up the stairs which was even MORE exclusive and to a corner table that was next to a window that had a beautiful view of the busiest but most beautiful street in Seoul. We sat down and got menus.

   "Wow Jongho, how the hell did you get us in here?"

   "One of my friends owns the place and knew I had someone so saved me the troubles of getting in by saving a table for me." He shrugged.

   It was actually a really amazing dinner despite my worried and stresses. At the end of the night I offered to pay at least my half of the cheque but Jongho insisted. Our waiter came and set down the cheque for us and when Jongho opened it to see the total so he knew when he used his card he was paying the right amount that was on the receipt, a small paper fell out.

   His jaw visibly clenched and he showed me the piece of paper.

Meet me after work by the back exit sweet cheeks

   I sighed and crumpled up the paper and stood up, throwing it in the trash before walking back over to my seat where Jongho chuckled at my antics.

   "We will ignore that." I said and brushed my hands off and he chuckled.

   "Oh I almost forgot, I got something for you." I smiled and reached in my bag.

   "Babe you didn't have to." He said and I playfully glared at him.

   "You got me a box full of gifts this morning then took me to dinner where you wouldn't let me even pay for my food, not to mention you're my boyfriend, of course I had to." I said and pulled the small box out of my bag and sighed with a smile and took it

   "It's nothing too big but I think you'll like it." I smiled and walked as the black ribbon fell from the box and his eyes glossed over and his mouth fell slightly agape.

   "I thought you'd like it." I said and he just looked up at me.

   "It's the watch we had to leave the store for four months ago, and you even got his signature engraved into it." He said in shock. I smiled at his cute reaction.

   "I'm guessing you like it." I smiled and he nodded and smiled back.

   He looked at me the entire time and took off the watch he had on and put the new one on and just stared at it in happiness.

   "I absolutely love it babe." He smiled and grabbed my hand. He chuckled at my apple ring.

   We left the restaurant and drove back to my house. We got out and he walked me up to my doorstep.

   "Thanks for dinner and the gifts babe." I smiled and he kissed me gently.

   "Anything for my princess." He smirked and pressed our lips together again. This time I felt it slowly gain a bit more passionate and I broke away.

   "Sorry babe I got a bit-"

   "Wanna come inside?" I asked and he smirked.

   "Lead the way sweetheart." He spoke and I unlocked and opened the door, he closed the door behind him with a smirk before we took off our shoes and he grabbed my waist and reattached our lips in a fiery and passionate kiss, knowing I wanted it too.