Chapter 13

Before I could say anything else and explain my guilt these past 13 days, Jongho shook his head slightly and still with a smirk.

"It's fine babe, I'm guessing you just can't live without this." He joked and I chuckled with a nod. He kissed me again but instead it was only a peck before he went over grabbed his bag that was off to the side.

   He came back to me, the black duffel bag slung over one of his shoulder, and he grabbed wrist gently yet slightly harshly. Before I could ask anything he just turned to me and kissed me gently again.

   He then almost dragged me out as I couldn't keep up with his quickly paced steps, he was shutting off lights and before I knew it we were leaving out the back exit.

    He looked left and right cautiously even though we were in an alley and he pulled me out and locked the door behind me and we went to a silver Mercedes.

   He opened the door for me, I blushed and slightly smiled at him still being a gentleman. Once I was in he opens the back and threw his duffel bag in and then got into the driver seat.

   "I think you should see where a I live for a change." He smirked and floored the car out of the alley before taking a normal speed down the city roads. It was maybe 3:00 am so it was very quiet.

   "Jongho, I'm just really sorry about-"

   "Stop apologizing princess, you're here now aren't you?" He smiled.

   "I think I was just in shock of the whole situation and I just feel really bad-"

   "You should stop apologizing babe. It's my fault too of not telling you sooner." He shrugged.

   "But it's just- mmphfuck." I was cut off by my own moan when Jongho put his hand between my leg and shoved two fingers in me right away.

   He somehow remained steady on the road with one hand driving and the other pumping in and out of me at a fast pace. I held onto the handle of the door and the edge of the seat.

   He just smirked as he went faster and I moaned louder, I was my own downfall as I begged him to go faster out of my own lust for this boy.

   I didn't last long, I think it was because I just longed for Jongho for so long and wanted to kiss him so bad for almost two weeks that I secretly became more lustful for him and I didn't even notice it.

   When I came, I had just came all over his car seat and I breathed heavily before blushing at the mess I made.

   "I'll have someone clean it up babe, now come on, we're here." He helped me out of his car and I looked in shock of his house.

   It was fucking huge, my boyfriend hid the fact he living in a mansion from me. He chuckled at my silence, intertwining our hands together and beginning the walk on a rubber like asphalt sidewalk.

   His house was not only huge but a nice creamy white colour with some dark oak to compliment it. He had a huge garage and had three other cars already out on the circular driveway. He had a small garden of roses in the front and had a brick fence surrounding his house with a bronze gate. Jesus being a mafia boss pays well huh?

   We walked up the steps and he put his eye put to a sensor that soon granted us access into his home. Their weren't too many windows and when there were ones they had the curtains down. He looked at me as I admired the white and oak detailing as well as the accents of marble.

I was took lost in my thoughts to see Jongho turn to me. I gasped when he pick me up bridal style and up his grand staircase and down one hallway with what seemed like countless doors.

We stopped at the end of the hall and he used another eye scanner and the door automatically opened to reveal another staircase but instead it was just a straight case up and onto a third floor where his bedroom was, this whole floor was his bedroom basically besides another doorway which is what I'm guessing was a bathroom.

He tossed me on his bed and I sat up to see him just eyeing me, making me blush. He still had no shirt on and his toned chest was out for everyone to see, escpeially me. He chuckled lowly, noticing me eyeing him as well before we came closer to me and immediately just took my shirt off, it's not like I didn't allow it, I helped him take it off.

"Now we're even." He smirked before I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him overtop of me and just smashed out lips back together, the yearning for him taking over my body and the lust controlling my every move for me.

He happily replied and maybe even more eager than me, that's how I knew I wouldn't be walking for a day or two.