Chapter 10

Another month passed by and me and Jongho's relationship was going stronger than ever at this point.

My relationship with Jongho was everything I could ask for. He was nice and sweet, kind and caring, loveable and funny, smart and handsome, and he never held secrets from me. Her was also very loyal and I knew he could and would protect me if needed, just felt so safe and protected around him though sometimes his height made me feel small.

He was also very romantic and intimate. He never crossed a line and made she I was never uncomfortable during our intimate moment. Oh my god and his lips like Jesus Christ, they were just so intoxicating. His hands mesmerized me and just made me feel so good on their own.

And don't get me started on his body, it was clear he worked out a lot because it seemed every part of him was toned and muscular. His biceps, arms, back, abs and torso, everything.

He was just perfect inside and out.

Today he just wanted to go on a simple walk so we could talk as we hadn't had much time to talk this week. I brushed my hair down and into a low ponytail and washed my face and put on a bit of mascara. I found the perfect outfit for such a beautiful day, warm but a cool breeze.

   I heard the doorbell ring and smiled as I opened it to see Jongho standing handsome as always in a white T-shirt, dark blue jeans, and a black leather jacket

"Ready to go my love?" He smiled and reached his hand out. I smiled and grabbed his hand, interlocking our fingers. Once I stepped out of the house he pressed him lips next to mine in a sweet and gentle kiss.

I bit my lip to stop me from smiling too wide. He noticed and chuckled at my love-struck state I'm always in around him. I locked the door behind us and we began walking.

I told him about how the restaurant was doing well and how we are getting more popular day by day and also how the pay is getting better because of the popularity raise.

He then told me about how stressful work was getting as people weren't super happy with him at the moment and he just wanted to see me to calm him down.

I smiled at his reason for this date as it was somewhat sudden as our date had little to basically no planning but how much planning do you really need to do to go on a walk. Surprisingly we walked around pros and down streets just talking for hours.

Five hours to be exact.

It was 8:00pm when we decided to go back to my house and he would stay the night with me so we could have a movie marathon and just cuddle his stress away.

I opened the door and once we were inside, Jongho closed the door behind us and when I looked towards the living room, my face fell at the people whom I don't recognize.

"Well hello Jongho, who's this?" A girl smirked.

"What are you doing here?" He asked and stepped forward slightly before putting an arm in front of me to make sure I was behind him

"We just wanted to talk." Another spoke.

"And you had to break into a house to do so." He cocked his head slightly.

I was shaking at this point. At least five girls who looked more badass than I'd ever be were in my living room and clearly knew Jongho.

"You see we're heard what you did to a few of the YG members and we can't help but notice, those were our allies." One growled. Jongho has a hand in his back pocket and I saw him push a red-buttoned key chain he told me never to push.

"They were messing with us, we can't have snitches around to tell the cops who we are." He shrugged.

"Bullshit Jongho." Another scoffed.

"We think you need to pay a little fine for what you've done." The fifth one smirked and just then 13 more people walked in.

I was terrified and confused and just so shocked at this whole situation.

"We need you to come with us Jongho." A rather muscular male spoke.

"I'm afraid I'm not gonna do that." He said and I made eye contact with another one of them and I took a slight step into Jongho's back.

"Maybe she should." The male smirked.

"Got to hell." Jongho growled and just then the lights went out.

Only for a split second though and then when they went back on, at least 25 people were in my house.

"Back away and out of this house." A tall male said. They groaned and held up their hands and backed away, knowing they couldn't beat the people who protected me and Jongho.

As he thanked his friends and made a plan to ensure they wouldn't come after us again, I sat at the top of the stairs and just put my hands on my head and held my hair.

What the hell kind of business was Jongho in?

What wasn't he tell me?

How much danger was I in?

I heard footsteps up the stairs and looked up to see Jongho standing a few steps down from me, his friends or co-workers or whatever they were had left my house.

"Are you-"

"Who are you really?" I cut him off and looked him in the eyes.

He exhaled.

"I really am who I said I am. My name is Choi Jongho and everything I've told you so far wasn't a lie. I just haven't really told you my job." He scratched the back of his neck.

"And what is your job Choi Jongho?"