Chapter 24

"Hey babe, what's up?" Jongho smiled.

"I'm gonna got to the bar with Shuhua, just wanted to see if you needed anything." I smiled.

"Show him your ring and just say Jongho's usual and I'm guessing San will want another whiskey?" San nodded eagerly and Jongho chuckled.

I pulled Jongho's shoulder down so I could whisper in his ear.

"The man about 90 degrees south of us is acting super suspicious and me and Shuhua think he might be an officer, Shuhua is telling Soyeon right now." I spoke into his ear and Jongho looked at him and nodded.

"Wooyoung, Yeosang, come with me, we have something to do." Jongho said and they nodded. I watched as Soyeon and two girls met up with Jongho and Yeosang and Wooyoung began talking to the guy and pulling him away from the crowd and into a room.

I met up with Shuhua and she ordered to one bartender as I ordered to another and showed him my ring which I learned means the drinks are on the house, when you are in the mafia you get perks everywhere.

(P.O.V of UNKNOWN)
I saw her, I knew it was her. She stood at the bar, nude coffin nails tapped rhythmically on the countertop. She definitely had a theme of rose gold. Rose gold dress, earrings, heels, clutch, complimentary colours in makeup. Her hair was in luscious curls and she had a diamond choker on along with two rings. One must be a gang ring and the other I had no idea but it wasn't a wedding band.

I began to walk over but then saw a man, Jongho also known as the Boss of KQ and the Mafia King, put an arm around her waist and look down at her with a smile. What?
I decided to stay near her tonight night to see what was going on.

(P.O.V of Y/N)
"Thanks princess for pointing that out, he was a cop and was about to call into his station to give them the address of our gala, he also had a few of the bosses pictures so thanks to you and Shuhua our identities still remain mystery and our night will go unnoticed by the law." Jongho smiled.

"No problem." I smiled as I picked up me and San's drinks while he picked up his own. I smiled a goodbye to Shuhua and she nodded and left.

"Is Wooyoung trying to get Yeosang to dance?" I smiled seeing Wooyoung tugging playfully at Yeosangs arm. Jongho chuckled and nodded before we stopped and began talking to SVT who made the confirmation that the police had no idea where we were and they couldn't track the cop who I am scared to ask what happened to.

We left and Seonghwa came up to us before we got back to the group.

"Yeosang made a deal with him that San and him have to dance first." He said and we laughed.

We chuckled as soon as we saw two of them were missing and were dancing already. Yeosang rubbed his temples while Wooyoung and San slow danced looking directly at Yeosang.

"Wooyoung really wants you to dance with him." I chuckled and he groaned.

"I didn't expect them to do it so soon." Yeosang responded with a chuckle.

Soon Wooyoung and San stepped off and we all laughed as he dragged Yeosang out onto the dance floor to another slow song. I passed San his drink and took a sip of mine.

A man then came up to me whom I didn't recognize nor did I really want to know him as he didn't seeming a man I would want to know.

"Can I have a dance babygirl?" He smirked and was quite confused as Jongho had an arm around me.

"Excuse me this is my babygirl, don't go trying to steal other people's babygirls if you don't have your own." Jongho shot back before I could even open my mouth. The man looked at me and I looked away, not knowing what to say, with a small step close to Jongho's body. I was uncomfortable with his stare.

"You can't let the girl have one dance?" He scoffed. Jongho held a tighter grip around my waist.

The man reached to grab my arm but luckily Wooyoung and Yeosang were coming off the dance floor and stood in between us, bless their fast reflexes.

"Best back off." Wooyoung chuckled and the man glared as Yeosang stayed silent but with a psycho aura. If the male even tried to touch not even just me or Jongho but Wooyoung too, Yeosang would grab a blade from somewhere in his suit and probably slice off his hand.

And I was right a saw a pocket knife slipping into his hand from his sleeve, I also noticed a bit of deep red on it and now had a pretty good idea of what happened to that police officer.

"Not even gonna let the lady speak, you don't control her." He said and I shook my head.

"Not gonna happen, sorry." I shrugged.

"Your loss." The male spoke before leaving. I exhaled all of my lungs and Jongho chuckled, feeling the deep breath I just released.

(P.O.V of UNKNOWN)
The ATEEZ members were all on the dance floor and she was standing and laughed at them dancing with each other. Perfect time for me to go over.

"Hey." I smiled and she looked to me, straight faced.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Dance?" I smiled and outreached my hand.
"No chance."

"Maybe a talk in private?"
"Again, no chance."

"Fine can we talk here."
"I don't want to talk to you."

"But I've changed you know."
"And I've moved on."

"But-"
"We dated three months in grade 12, of course I moved on."

"Can't we just talk Y/N, I miss you."
   "No."

   I sighed and opened my mouth to speak again but she saw it coming and spoke before me.