Chapter 28

May was the uprising of the KQ mafia. Jongho had the city practically under control with the new lay out of the mafia. Each 'branch' had a secret hide out in different parts of the city. Pledis/SEVENTEEN, Nu'est, and a new unit called Pristin controlled the north side.

   SM (which is now under KQ)/NCT, EXO, Red Velvet, etc controlled the south.

   Stray Kids, KARD, and the Big Hit branch/ TXT and BTS controlled the east.

   Starship/MONSTAX, WJSN, and Cravity controlled the west.

Loona controlled north west.

(G)I-dle controls north east.

Pentagon controls south west.

And CLC controls south east.

ATEEZ controls the central area as well as the other branches obviously, a base hidden in plain sight of the centre of Seoul. Their base was simply a casino. The other branches had places like their old base but now that the guys focussed more on the central, action filled part of Seoul, the needed a good base and had their friend, Cignature who owned the casino, make their base just like the old one.

I walked in and waved to Sunn who nodded to me and I started a conversation with Belle as she walked me back. She left as I went behind a curtain to a secret door where I used my thumb print. It opened and revealed a brick wall. I pressed a black button on my key chain and a portion of the wall opened long enough for me to slip through. Walking down the small concrete stairway, I reached another door where I did the works. Finger and hand prints, face scan, number and word passcode, and pressed a white button on my keychain.

The door opened and I snuck through as it quickly closed behind me. The guys base looked the same practically. I waved at the guys as they typed away on computers and made some 'special plans', I was preparing for the news tomorrow to have a death in it.

I knocked on Jongho's office door.

"It's me." A slight buzz was heard and I opened the door, it quickly closed behind me. I walked up to Jongho's desk and he looked up and smiled.

"Hello Princess." He smiled and kissed me gently as I walked around his desk and wrapped my arms around his shoulders loosely.

"Hello babe, still swamped?" I asked and he groaned and nodded. Him and his Loona unit were trying to figure out exactly who hurt Heejin and Kim Lip a few days ago. JYP was the target but they didn't know who should pay for hospitalizing two of Loona's best members.

"It's still between Jinyoung, BamBam, Yugeom, Jae, Wonpil, Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, Dahyun, and Momo. It's frustrating." He groaned and I kissed his temple.

"Can I do anything to help?" I asked and he sighed and shook his head slightly. I wasn't gonna just give up though.

"Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded until his breathing hitched, realizing how my hand had caressed his toned abs through his black, fitted, T-shirt only to rest dangerously close to his dick.

His breathing became unsteady as I fumbled with the black leather belt he had decided to put on this morning.

"Can I help you with your stress babe?" He nodded slightly before gripping the arms of his chair as my hand slid down his now undone dark blue jeans.

"Can your princess make you feel good?" He nodded and I smirked. Grazing my lips on the skin of his neck as my hand played with the elastic of his black boxers.

I slide his jeans down to his knees and his hardened dick was prominent.

"Please Y/N, don't tease." He sighed and I chuckled as I stopped playing the hem of his underwear and pulled it down. I immediately gripped onto the base of his dick and he groaned and let his head fall back. I smeared the precum with my thumb before slowly moving my hand up and down, small groans admitting from his lips.