Chapter 15

I was nervous for sure, going to the headquarters of the KQ mafia but the fact I was with Jongho would make me feel safer.

I put on some makeup and dry shampoo-d my hair, also put on some perfume as I wanted to make sure you couldn't tell anything about the night me and Jongho had. I decided to make try and seem a bit for tough just so maybe I'd fit in, but I also didn't want to seem like weirdly tough as it wasn't my thing.

 I decided to make try and seem a bit for tough just so maybe I'd fit in, but I also didn't want to seem like weirdly tough as it wasn't my thing

I put on the necklace and ring Jongho got me for Valentine's Day as well as some white hoops. I grabbed my phone and left the house before going back to Jongho car where he was on his phone.

"Ready my girl?" He smiled and I nodded. He held my hand the entire time we drove there and before I knew it we were pulling into a nice little house slightly out of the city. He opened my door for me before walking to the other side of the house, away from the front door, and through a gate to the back yard where he used his eye with a scanner and the back door opened. The house looked regular from the inside but really it was pure concrete except for a stair case downwards. I was slightly weirded out before heading down the stairs with Jongho and soon he used in thumb, then hand, also typed in a password, and a number code before using his eye and his whole face to open the door.

Their security was serious. We came to a brick wall were he didn't press any brick, which I expected him to, but pressed a bottom on a key on his ring of keys he carried everywhere. The wall opened and revealed a huge underground headquarters for the mafia. As we walked through I noticed the home made and best technology and the rows and rows of weapons from guns to spears to darts.

Their were also many rooms but the were marked with what I'm guess was group names. WSJN, SVT, MONSTAX, TXT, Stray Kidz, BTS, CRAVITY, and finally ATEEZ. We passed the ATEEZ room where I felt the guys would be in and went into a door at the end of the hall with what seemed like even more security. Thumb, fingers, hand scans, numerical and word codes, eye and face scan, and then a key card on his key card and the press of a button on his phone.

"Man you don't hesitate with security here." I joked and he nodded.

"The mafia is a dangerous business, gotta stay safe especially when you're the boss."

We walked into a nice office that was similar to the outside but was a bit fancier. Marble and gold with some birch wood, wouldn't really expect that from Jongho.

He sat on his desk chair and motioned for me to sit on his lap. I did so and he wrapped his arm around my waist while the other went on his computer where he type in a long ass password and then a numerical code that I swear lasted 18 digits.

He opened up an internet browser I never heard of called KQ.A.I.U.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"KQ Anonymous Internet Untracked. It's a internet server no one else can use but us that Seonghwa created, he made one for each unit." He explained and clicked this chest icon and it opened.

"So Princess this is all of our little mafia group here." As he read I followed along but I could only take in the names and their 'units'.

ATEEZ
Jongho- LEADER OF ALL BRANCHES
Wooyoung
Mingi
San
Yeosang
Yunho
Hongjoong
Seonghwa

TXT (big hit 'branch')
Huening Kai
Taehyun
Beomgyu
Soobin- LEADS TXT
Yeonjun

BTS (big hit 'branch')
Jungkook
V/Taehyung
Jimin
RM/Namjoon- LEADS BTS
J-hope/Hoseok
Suga/Augst D/Yoongi
Jin/Seokjin

Stray Kidz (stolen from JYP gang)
I.N/Jeongin
Seungmin
Felix
Han/Jisung
Hyunjin
Changbin
Lee Know/Minho
Bang Chan/Christopher- LEADS STRAY KIDZ
Woojin

MonstaX (starship 'branch')
I.M/Changkyun
Joohoney/Jooheon
Hyungwon
Wonho/Hoseok
Kihyun
Minhyuk
Shownu/Hyunwoo- LEADS MONSTAX

WJSN/Cosmic Girls (starship 'branch')
Yeonjung
Dayoung
Yeoreum
Mei Qi
Cheng Xiao
Eunseo/Juyeon
Dawon
Luda
Soobin
Bona/Jiyeon
Xuan Yi
EXY/Sojung- LEADS WJSN
Seola/Hyunjung

CRAVITY (starship 'branch')
Seongmin
Taeyoung
Hyeongjun
Minhee
Wonjin
Woobin
Jungmo
Allen
Serim- LEADS CRAVITY

SVT/SEVENTEEN (pledis 'branch')
Dino/Chan
Vernon/Hansol
Seungkwan
The8/Minghao
Mingyu
DK/Seokmin
Woozi/Jihoon
Hoshi/Sooyoung
Jun/Junhui
S.Coups/Seungchol- LEADS SVT
Joshua
Jeonghan

"And we are also in the mist of gaining another addition to the Pledis Branch." He added and I was slightly shocked at the size of his mafia.

"Holy shit Jongho that's what? 71 people working for you, woah." I said and he chuckled.

"Maybe 76 of this negotiation goes well tonight." He corrected and I just stared at the screen.

"You also call Jihoon Woozi." I chuckled and he nodded before placing his chin on my shoulder.

"So does everyone have like a role or like speciality they do?" I asked.

"Yeah I think Seonghwa plans to add that today." He questioned and wrote on a sticky note to ask.

"What about your group or unit, whatever like you and the guys." I said and he chuckled.

"We are all like all-rounders when it comes to the mafia but if I had to give them a speciality let's think. Seonghwa is obviously good at hacking and coding, Hongjoong is like a gun expert, anything gun, he'll know it, Yunho isn't a huge confrontational person or one to nessisarily hurt people so we usually give him the job of research and tracking, Yeosang is our knife expert, he cares blades everywhere even if it's just something from a pencil sharpener, San is a good fist fighter but to be honest we use him as bait a lot because he's a fairly good looking person, Mingi is kinda like Yunho kinda not, he does good at tracking and information gaining but is probably the best at sneak attacks, whenever we have a slippery target he is always the guy we need, Wooyoung we also use as bait and as a fist fighter so he's kinda like San, him and San cling together a lot but Wooyoung and Yeosang are the closest of everyone, and them you have me who really just leads and gets involved where I have to, which is pretty often now due to a bit of a situation with the YG and JYP gang." He said and attached the back of his neck.

"Can I ask a question?"