Chapter 55- To the bahamas

Before I start this chapter I just wanted to say my new JJ book is up now! It's called modern loneliness and I would love it if you could check it out💕

Chapter 55- To the Bahamas

Song

Stay together

By: Noah Cyrus

Maddi's Pov-

My head rest on JJ's bare chest. He had an arm wrapped around me and was rubbing his hand up and down my arm. I draw random shapes into his chest and listen to his breathing. We sit in silence for a while just enjoying eachothers presence. I focus on the sound of his heart beating.

"what happened" I ask grabbing his other hand that isn't around me and interlock our hands. He takes a deep breath pausing a moment before responding.

"Heart attack. I found out earlier and needed to see you" He explains. I lift my head placing my chin on his chest so I can see his face. "And I know it's stupid because he was never a father to me and I mean you lost your dad who you were really close to I jus-"

"JJ" I cut him off "It's okay. I understand. He's still your dad you have a right to be upset. I'm just glad you came to me" I lean up giving him a soft kiss.

"Be my girlfriend" JJ blurts out. I sit up quickly and look at him. He sits up after me.

"What?" I ask in shock.

"Again. Be my girlfriend again. This last year sucked without you and I just want to call you mine again" He rants. I large smile errupts across my face.

"Yes" I say.

"Yes?" He echos.

"Mhm. I would love to be your girlfriend.... Again" I nod my head. He lets out a deep breath plopping back onto the bed.

"Thank god. If you said no it would be really akward" He jokes. I lay back down on his chest giving him a light shove.

"I could never say no to The JJ maybank" I laugh.

"Well of course not. I'm quite the catch" He chuckles.

"Oh shut it" I giggle a smile plastered on my face.

~

The next day Kie, Pope , Anna , and I were chilling around the dock waiting for Topper and JJ to come back from fishing. Kie was drumming on some little bongos we had. I hummed along to the beat as I braided Anna's hair.

"Hey guys!" I hear a familar blonde boy say. I spin around to see JJ and Topper. Anna hops up and runs to hug Topper. I stay in my seat as JJ walks over to me. He wraps his arms around my neck. I look up and he presses his lips against me. I return the action before pulling apart.

"Hi" I say softly.

"Hi" He says in the same tone. He sits on the bench next to me with one arm still wrapped around me. We look up to see everyone staring with wide eyes.

"Oh yeah. Forgot to tell you but we're back together" I shrug casually. Kie and Anna both squeal running up to me and hugging me as I let go of JJ.

"Finally i've been waiting ages for this" Pope sighs doing the pogue handshake with JJ. Topper stands there amused with a smile on his face. I look to him and he mouths I knew it. I roll my eyes and mouth shut it.

~

I put my last shirt in my backpack sighing when I zip it up. I walk over to the dresser and take off the picture of John b, dad and I when I was younger. I place it into the front pocket of the bag. I go over to the jar on my dresser and pull out 200 dollars i've been saving for a while.

It's been a week since JJ asked me to be his girlfriend and we've finally decieded to go through with the plan to get the gold. I finish packing my backpack and sling it over my shoulder. I walk into the living room to see Topper waiting for me on the couch.

We both walk down to Kies restruant. Pope and Kie made up an excuse about going on a trip together which I guess their parents bought. I sit on the dock infront of the restruant with my feet dangling in the water. Topper leans against the rail as we wait for everyone else to meet us here.

"Hey guys!" I hear a voice yell. I turn around to see Kie walking down to meet us. Pope and JJ follow close behind.

"Hey" I shout back as they meet us on the dock. JJ reaches his hand down and helps me up. When I make it on my feet he wraps me in a hug and gives me a kiss.

"and hello to you" I giggle kissing JJ again.

"Who's ready to get this gold!?" JJ says excited. I quickly clamp a hand over his mouth and shoosh him.

"It's supposed to be a secret dumb*ss" I tell him through gritted teeth. He pry's my hand off of his mouth.

"Sorry I forgot" He says looking down like a little kid who got caught stealing cookies. I smile before planting a quick kiss on his cheek.

"It's okay" I whisper turning to the group.

"Everyone got everything?" Kie asks looking to all of us. We all nod.

"Let's do this!" I whoop skipping down the dock. Everyone follows close behind as we go down to where a supply boat is about to take off. We walk down the dock where a bunch of men are loading up a supplies onto the boat. We crouch behind some boxes. The boat is huge. Surronded by many people.

"So what's the plan?" Topper asks. I smile grabbing JJ's arm.

"It's show time" I tell him standing up with JJ. We share the same excited smile before quickly dropping it and getting into charactor. I let tears fall down my cheek walking away from the group. I look back and send them a wink before facing forward once again.

"Excuse me?" JJ waves at who seems to be the caption of the boat.

"What can I do for you kids?" The man asks with a smile. I let out a soft smile. He looks at my crying state with pity.

"I was wondering if theres anyway you could give us a ride. We-we have money" JJ holds out a 20 dollar bill. "You see my girlfriend here is pregnant" He wraps his arm around my waist. "And her parents are going to make her give it up" I let out a tiny sob to add to his story.

"I don't kn-" The man sighs.

"Please. We just need to get off this island" I cry. The man nods.

"Okay come on" He sighs. I look back to the group when the man isn't looking with a smile giving them a thumbs up. The man leads us onto the boat and shows us a room full of boxes. I smile at him. "Just stay here and don't let anyone see you" The man warns before leaving the room. I quickly go to the other door unlocking it and leading my friends in.

"That was great!" Kie praises. I do a fake curtsy and JJ bows next to me. We all chuckle.

"So now what?" Pope asks.

"Now we wait" Topper says sitting down and leaning agains some boxes.

"To the bahama's!" I exclaim.

I don't know how much this chapter made sense. I feel like it was really bad so sorry :(
Make sure to go check out my other JJ story if you haven't! This story only has a few chapter left that I'll upload in the next couple days💖