Part 25

When you opened your eyes you were no longer in the car , instead you were in a small room that had nothing but a bed which you were lying on , you sat up as your head rushed and you remembered everything that had happened , you looked down at your arm which had been treated and wrapped in a makeshift sling , Jin was clearly a good doctor , could it have been part of the plan and jungkook knew jin would be able to treat you? Why couldn't he have told you shooting you was part of the plan and used a blank instead? Your arm absolutely killed as you stood up and walked to the door , looking out of the small window , seeing an empty corridor as you tried to open the door but of course it was locked .

You sighed as you sat down on the bed . You knew your role to okay in this plan , you knew someone would say a certain word or a certain action would happen and then you had to do something but you had no idea when it would reach your part .
You felt helpless as you sat down on the bed , thinking maybe it was best to rest whilst you were alone so you're arm would have a better chance of healing . You might've been delusional but as your head hit the pillow you could've sworn you could smell jungkook , his scent engulfing you and calming your down enough to let you fall into a deep sleep .

Taehyung was paving back and forth in his room "Tae can you just sit down? There's nothing  we can do yet so just calm down " jimin said , they had been taken to a shared cell together , the rest of the boys also in pairs , it was just you who was alone.
"He.shot.y/n" Taehyung said angrily
"Are you really sure he knew he wouldn't do it in the wrong place ? She could've bled out or something" Taehyung said nervously. Jimin managed to grab Taehyungs shirt and pull him down next to him on the bed
"We trust jungkook , hes like the little baby of the family , there is no way he would betray us for his father he absolutely hates , maybe he didn't fully tell us everything about the plan but maybe he had his reasons or maybe he just didn't think he would be asked to shoot one of us and panicked " jimin said softly as he stroked taehyungs hair.

"But we should sleep now , that way we can both calm down and prepare for what else is going to happen" jimin said and Taehyung nodded , the pair of them getting into the bed and falling asleep in eachothers arms.
"What time is it?" Jin asked Namjoon in there shared room , Namjoon checked his watch , "it's 9:25 pm" Namjoon responded , "why?"
"I have to do something at 9:30, it's part of the mission "Jin responded kind of nervously as he avoided eye contact with Namjoon
"Okay I'll tell you when " Namjoon said , not knowing whether or not what Jin was about to do would be as dangerous as what jungkoook did to you and if it was , it was going to be Namjoon getting hurt this time . Namjoon kept an eye on his watch as the time quickly approached "okay , now" Namjoon said .

Namjoon watched as Jin pulled something out of his jacket "the doors are bullet and fire proof , just stay down , everyone should be okay, jungkook said they would all be asleep by now  " Jin said , almost line he didn't know if what he was saying was true , just hoping that it was . He Threw the ball like object out of the window in the door , it landed in the corridor , Namjoon heard the beeping noise and got down , secounds later an explosion erupted , the cells blocked the sound so it was noiseless and the cells all remained in tact, "but it didn't break us out?" Namjoon said to Jin , confused .

Seconds later all the doors were opened and everyone was pulled out by a guard. You ha been asleep as you were dragged from the bed and made to follow a guard in a shocked state , you noticed all the other boys behind you , also accompanied by guards . You weee all lead to a big room where you were all sat down in chairs with a guard behind you to ensure you didn't try to escape .
The door opened and in walked mr Jeon , no sign of jungkook.
"Well all of your escape attempts really aren't working out for you are they?" Mr Jeon laughed , everyone confused accept for Namjoon and Jin ..
"So who did it? Who set the bomb off" mr Jeon asked , you all looked at eachother with confusion .

"No one wants to own up?" Mr Jeon said annoyed "well I guess this means we are going to have to disarm all of you" he said , suddenly the guards were putting you you all down and taking out any weapons they found "wait that's not a weapon!" Hoseok called out  from beside you , you all turned to look at him , the guard held the weird object in his hands "let me show you , it's not a weapon " Hoseok said as he took it , he pulled the ring and threw it , the place errupting in smoke , then you remembered, run to the top right corner ,

you ran through the smoke and sure enough all the boys had run here too , the door was opened by jungkook and you all ran out following him , the whole building slowly becoming  engulfed  in fog , they wouldn't even be able to see you on cctv , you had all formed a chain by holding hands so you couldn't get lost . You could hear gunshots from behind but you couldn't see anything , your heart pounding viciously as you ran as fast as you could thought the thick fog , not knowing where you would end up .