Part 7

Jungkook didn't know what to say and as you stared at him and saw his clothes you realised , "it was you?" You asked him, he nodded his head , "but that's crazy, it couldn't have been you , th-they had a gun! You don't have a gun" you said clearly in denial as Jungkook sat down beside you on your bed . "There's something you need to know b-but I shouldn't be the one telling you , Taehyung would want to I'll go get him" jungkook said standing up and leaving you , confused .

A few minutes later Taehyung came into the room, immediately running to hug you . "You're awake" he said happily as he smiled at you. "So are you going to tell me why jungkook suddenly has a gun?" You asked him , he swallowed a lump on his throat. "Before I explain , just know I'm so sorry for keeping this a secret from you but I thought it would keep you safe when clearly it hasn't ." He said , making you even more confused , "we are kind of a gang, like a Mafia group you know , BTS?" He said , the secound He said it the fear ran through your body , BTS were the gang everyone feared in your area but no one knew what they looked like, no I guess you did.
"No, not you, not all of you , your lieing" you said holding back tears , you couldn't believe the sweet Taehyung that had been your friend for five years could potentially be a killer . "I'm sorry y/n , but we aren't that bad , I'd never hurt someone that didn't deserve it " he pleaded ."Taehyung all of you, you're all killers and you want me to be okay with that and act like everything's cool as I hang out with my new Mafia friends like some bad bitch I'm not?"  

Tears were falling now , slightly out of fear of the man before you, he was capable of lieing to you for so long , who knew what they were capable of, was he only your friend as some elaborate scheme ?
"Y/n please I'm still me , you met the real us I'm not lieing your my only genuine friend outside of the group , I would never hurt you!" Taehyungs was crying now too and seemed like jimin could sense it as he appeared in the door frame . "No you're not Taehyung! The Taehyung I knew would not hurt anyone!" You yelled. Jimin knee exactly what was going on , you were scared . "Taehyung I think we need to leave y/n alone to think and calm down" he said softly tugging on Taehyungs sleeve . "NO!" Taehyungs voice was so loud and scary it made you flinch and jimin did too, he knew this side of Taehyung though , this was how Taehyung acted to scare people , jimin knew things were about to get out of hand . "KIM TAEHYUNG GET OUT OF THIS ROOM RIGHT NOW!" Jimin yelled , showing assertiveness and dominance over the younger , Taehyung still seemed angry and hurt but he did as jimin said , leaving the room .

Jimin turned to you, "I'm sorry, he's hurt and upset , I'm sure you feel the same way, but trust us y/n , we aren't that bad , just people who were treated bad by everyone else" he said softly before leaving . You couldn't help by cry, you were scared , in a house full of criminal masterminds you didn't suspect yesterday. It felt like you couldn't trust anyone anymore as everyone you got close to just lied to you.
"Is she okay?" Hoseok asked as Taehyung and jimin came into the front room. "She needs time" jimin said as he sat beside Taehyung who had already buried his head in his knees . The rest of the boys were talking about everything that had happened , planning and plotting but the three youngest members were all lost in thought. Taehyung couldnt believe his friendship with you could be fucked after everything you'd been through together , jimin couldn't stand to see Taehyung so upset, he was thinkning if anything he could do to make him happy, jungkook was completely lost, you Probably hated him too which meant everything that had happened was for nothing .

You slowly left your room, you just wanted to leave , that way you could clear your head . But when you looked into the living room, your heart broke. You saw Taehyung , burying his head in the hands as jimin rubbed his back reassuringly , he was clearly upset and if he was using you, surely he wouldn't be this upset.
And jungkook, he looked like a lost puppy , but a lost puppy that was about to cry.
"Y/n" Namjoon said , noticing you. All eyes flickered to you, even Taehyung looked up at you with puffy red eyes .
"I-I just wanted to say goodbye" you said quietly.
"No y/n don't go!" Taehyung pleaded .
"Y/n can I talk with you?" Jin said , you were too scared to disagree , following him into a room.

"I don't want to scare you, you know we would never hurt you, we want to protect you" he said .
"But you cant leave , not until we stop the person that was after you " he told you.
"But your , criminals , scary criminals your not exactly easy to trust" you told him.
"But you trust Taehyung? You've known him for five years , you know him. " Jin told you. "I guess I trusted him, but he lied to me " you said , trying not to cry.
"Let's be honest y/n if he told you he was in a gang you would've acted like you are now and would've wanted nothing to do with him" Jin said , knowing you perfectly well.
"You liked us before you knew , we weren't lieing to you, just not admitting the truth, you can have some time to think about it , but we are good people, try not to judge us by our label" Jin said before leaving you in the room, he was harsh but honest and you didn't mind that.

When you woke up the next morning you quickly got dressed, only to sit on your bed . You felt hungry but didn't want to go out of the bedroom, you didn't know what would happen if you ran into Taehyung .
It had just turned 10am when there was a faint knock at your door. "C-Come in" you said , expecting it to be Jin to talk to you again, but you weren't expecting to see the bright eyes and fluffy hair that popped around the side of the door before smiling at you, walking into the room and kicking the door shit as he sat down with you on your bed , placing a plate of pancakes infront of you. "I noticed you didn't come out for breakfast so I brought yours in here , jins pancakes are the best" he smiled at you, his lip piercings shining in the light. "I was going down to the tattoo shop today, the other boys are a bit busy so I was wondering if maybe you wanted to come with and just sit on the desk or keep me company or whatever?" He mumbled the last part as you finished the breakfast.

"What about Taehyung?" You asked him. "I should talk to him and everything" you said. "Oh right, yeah of course" jungkook said standing up and shuffling towards your door, "I should have realised it wouldn't be the same , sorry" he said before leaving , you felt bad , but you needed to amend your friendship with Taehyung first.
You knocked on his bedroom door before slowly opening the door . "Jimin can you come back later?" Taehyung said form under his covers , slowly you sat down beside him, peeling back the covers , his eyes going wide when he realised it was you. "Y/n !" He said happily as he hugged you. "I'm sorry Taehyung , I shouldn't have forgotten that you are still you, and your my best friend , I can trust you" you said , making him squeeze you tighter . "This is amazing , Jungkook asked me to look after the shop today so maybe we could-"
"He what?" You cut him off .
"He's busy so I was just going to sit on the desk whilst jimin did the tattoos" he explained .

"He told me he was running the shop and wanted me to go with him but I said no I needed to help you " you said confused. Taehyungs face fell, "shit , no y/n we need to go get him, now!" Taehyung sprang to life as he pulled on proper clothes , confusing you even more .
Taehyung noticed you were confused as you literally hadn't moved an inch from the bed despite his desperate state. So he sat down on the bed opposite you. "He wasn't taking you to work with him at the tattoo shop, he was going to take you on a date , he told me. But you rejected him and when jungkook feels upset he has a tendency to go running back to a certain someone , and it's been almost an hour since you came in here , Georgies is only half an hour away, do the math WE NEED TO GO!" He took your arm and ran with you to the nearest car.