Part 14

Focus on Taehyung
"What shall we do with him first?" An unfamiliar voice chuckled, sending shivers down his spine . He tried to open his eyes but all he could see was darkness , he had been blindfolded . He could feel role tightly binding him to a chair .
"Wake up beautiful " the very sound of Georgies voice making him feel physically sick as she removed his blindfold. Her piercing eyes met his , he didn't show any sign of fear as she walked over to a man he had never seen before . "Taehyung , I don't belive you've met sungwoon yet" she said. Taehyungs eyes shot to man beside her , he may have never bet sungwoon before , but he knew all about him and jimin .

Ever since the day Taehyung found jimins phone unlocked and saw their deep conversations, he had been jealous.
"Where's y/n?" Taehyung asked them, they chuckled lowly in response
"She'll be joining us shortly " sungwoon said before making his way closer to Taehyung . Taehyungs instinct was to move away from the slender figure coming closer , but he couldn't ; he couldn't move at all .
"I see why jimin likes you , your cute " he chuckled before softly tracing Taehyungs face with his fingers , Taehyung had never felt more uncomfortable in his life "don't touch me" Taehyung grunted . "Oh if you didn't like that then you definitely won't like what I'm about to do next." Sungwoon growled before grabbing a fistful of Taehyungs hair making him grunt with pain before roughly kissing him , laughing as he walked away.

Taehyungs heart was racing as he was blinded with rage , he had never felt so sick or hated another human being as much as he hated sungwoon . "You sick fucks" Taehyung spat
"Oh come on now Tae you know that's bad language" as soon as the familiar voice filled his ears his heart shattered into a thousand pieces . His worst nightmare confirmed as he saw you walk into the room and stand alongside the other two , the same sick smile on your face .
"Y/n . What are doing?" Taehyung pleaded .
"Completing our mission" you scoffed
"Your with them , really y/n after everything your going to do this to me!" Taehyung said holding back tears as he felt his veins boil with anger and disappointment.
"I can't help it , it's in my blood" you chuckled at the wide eyes Taehyung now wore due to his realisation .

"Your the chois, arent you? " he said in shock . The three of you gave a slow clap , in perfect sync, you were triplets after all.
"Why are you doing this to me and Bangtan , y/n how can you do this to jungkook?" Taehyung asked , his heart had broken a while ago and at this point all he wanted was answers .
"Well we are going to kill you anyway handsome so I suppose we could tell you why, it's not like you'd be able to tell anyone" Georgie said , giggling .
"It all started seven years ago" you began
"Bangtan has just finished another successful deal with our families biggest clients , the lee's . Of course when the lee's discovered they could get their services cheap from another group that maintained quality , they didn't need us anymore so just like that we lost our biggest client and the family faced ruin , all because of seven pathetic boys that popped up out of nowhere and somehow made their way into the mafia , just like that.

So we staged a photo shoot , after hearing you were a model and focused on things other than Bangtan , we used it to our advantage. We were slowly regaining power so we were able to manipulate you into believing we were a professional company. I met you on set and you trusted me so easily" you chuckled as you saw the tear escape his eye.
"Time moved on and you didn't suspect a thing . Six whole years later and we finally figured out how to crack another one of you . This time with Georgie . Jungkooks a real sucker for tattoos huh?" You sickly giggled as you looked over at Georgies who's many tattoos were already on display . "But we dint let him have an easy ride , she played his heart like a board game and didn't you know , Choi's always win." You whispered the last part into his ear.
"Last but not least , sungwoon found jimin. One day in the supermarket. They bumped into eachother , blah blah blah , exchanged numbers blah blah blah and jimin told him absolutely everything

" the smirk on your face was sickening and twisted . Like something from a horror movie .
"I fucking hate you " he spat trough tears.
"I love you too tae" you giggled before joking your siblings . "Now if you'll excuse us , we have guests" Georgie said before the three of you disappeared.
Taehyung desperately searched the room. With his eyes and fidgeted in his seat but it was no use, he couldn't escape.

Meanwhile
Jungkook drove the boys to the Choi's house . Each of them taking one last look at eachother before taking a deep breath and getting out of the car, storming through the front door after swiftly eliminating the two guards. "It's down here" jungkooks said as they walked down a corridor . Just as they approached the room, the door opened , Georgie walked out , followed by sungwoon and last but not least , you walked out too. Jungkooks face fell as his eyes landed on you, he slowly shook his head in shock
"You going to kill us koo?"georgie fake pouted. Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off of you , this couldn't really be happening could it ?
"Y/n come on what are you waiting for?"jungkook said shakily , expecting you to suddenly turn and kill both Georgie and sungwoon before leading them to Taehyung and saving the day , but you never did .

"Tell us where Taehyung is" jimin threatened, pressing a gun into Georgies neck , only to have sungwoon place a gun to his head . "All of you , Drop your weapons , or the pretty one gets it" sungwoon smirked . Slowly and regrettingly they all dropped their guns , seeing no other option. They were all lead into separate rooms and left tied to a chair in darkness .