Part 3

"Okay" you said softly, he smiled so brightly before leading you to his room, it was darkly coloured in contrast to jimins and there was a gaming computer in there too. Without warning he pulled you down onto his bed and pulled the cover over the two of you. "Is that what you meant by Taehyung and jimin?" You said as you listened to the muffled laughter coming from the next room. Jungkook nodded his head "can't they just date already and let me sleep!" Jungkook whined , you giggled at his cute pout.
"So about your girlfriend" you said , watching as he looked deep into your eyes .
"Her names Georgie , she's a bitch" jungkook chuckled as he used his elbow to prop himself up.
"But why haven't you dumped her ?" You asked . He let out a shaky breath before saying.

"She started dating me a while back, like a year ago, and it was actually really great you know , we were close" he said as he swallowed a lump in his throat, "but about 3months in I walked in on her and some guy , obviously I made the guy leave then I yelled at her and she yelled back. I can't remember exactly what happened next but" he had to stop himself as you saw tears forming in his eyes , you felt guilty for bringing it up so you held his hand in yours and brushed his skin with your thumb in reassurance , Jungkook took a deep breath before continuing . "She lunged at me and punched me pretty hard, I had a black eye for a while" he nervously chuckled " I didn't even do anything other than yell and I didn't say anything bad but she wouldn't stop hitting me, so I pushed her" jungkook looked at you like he was expecting to see a horrified expression, he relaxed when he saw your face hadn't changed , you knew he didn't do anything wrong,

"she fell onto the sofa and wouldn't stop threatening me because I pushed her , so I made up with her because I felt bad . But we just kept arguing after that and then we'd brake up for a few days but every time I would just let her back in again because at the end of the day, I still miss how it used to be and I guess I just keep lieing to myself and telling myself we might get that back again , you know so I can be happy again" he finished , you softly wiped away the small tears he didn't even realise had fallen, he chuckled embarrassed before turning away and hiding his face in the pillow "jungkook, she sounds like an absolute bitch" you said making him giggle.
"It's not your fault though, and I don't judge you for letting her back every time , girls can be so manipulative , that's why Taehyungs my only friend , he's the only person I can trust" you said softly as jungkook faced you again.
"You have us guys know though y/n " he told you, making your heart melt.

"So what's happening with Georgie now, are you together or?"
"No we are on a break, it's the longest break though, it's been a week" he said , proud of himself . You could tell how much jungkooks toxic relationship had effected him, clearly he was chasing the trust he lost because he didn't think he could get it from anyone else , it broke your heart.
"Do you think your ready, to let her go?" You asked as you laid down next to him, jungkook ran his hand through your hair as he thought about it .
"Will you help me?" His voice was so soft. You nodded which made him smile as he pulled you into his chest. "Let's sleep now" he said as the two of you closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep.

——— jungkooks phone 💌💙———————
Georgie : kookie it's been too long , I know this time it was all my fault and I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to get angry over nothing. I realise I've been bad to you but I've changed , I promise , please can we get back together , it can go back to how it used to be I promise koo 💙

Jungkook woke up and checked the time :7:00am , he was the only one awake , he noticed the text messages, his heart pounding fast when he read it ..

Jungkook: Georgie you say that every single time and you never change, we would be arguing in a weeks time anyway so what's the point? It will never go back to how it used to be , we've been through too much for that. We just need to end this.

He looked at your sleeping figure and smiled to himself , he was finally doing it.

Georgie: exactly koo , we've been through too much for you to end it so easily , we can give it another try, I would give it a thousand more tried until it finally works if that what it takes , and if you ever loved me surely you would too .
Come on koo, to show you how serious I am about us, instead of just fucking , come to my house now and we can talk in person. I would do anything for you koo And I hate myself for treating you how I have but I will change for you.

Jungkook bit his lip , he didn't know what to do , he didn't know if she was lying . He looked at your sleeping figure and thought to himself , they're only going to talk arent they? He will brake up with her face to face .

Jungkook: I'm coming , we can talk , apologise and move on , nothing else okay, seriously this is where this bullshit ends .

Reluctantly jungkook got out of the warm bed , kissing your forehead as he did so, he pulled on some clothes and went out to the kitchen , no one was awake yet so he used the alphabet magnets on the fridge to write a message
I am going to Georgies to break up with her , for real this time - JK
And with that he grabbed his backpack and left , walking out of the front door and getting into his car, heading to georgies , just like he had done countless times before .

Bonus vmin scene ✨
Jimin woke up first, his arms wrapped tightly around the man sleeping underneath him , he rubbed his eyes , his heart pounding like crazy when he remembered who it was . Taehyung slept so peacefully as jimin admired him and his soft silver hair . He ran his hand through it as Taehyung began to stir , wrapping an arm around jimins small waist. "Why are you awake chim?" Taehyung said in a low deep voice , sending shivers down jimins spine .
"Wake up tae I'm bored " jimin whined as he pulled the hood up on Taehyungs black hoodie he was currently wearing .
"What did you want to do?" Taehyung asked , his low voice resonating throughout the room. "I'm hungry" jimin whined as Taehyung finally sat up, still holding jimin . "Let's go then" Taehyung smiled as he followed jimin out of the room and into the kitchen , when the lair got there they both froze in shock at the message left on the frigde . "What about y/n?" Jimin said . "He does this every fucking time , we need to stop him" Taehyung said as he pulled out his phone , texting jungkook.