Part 20

"Woah this house is crazy" you said as you slumped down onto jungkooks bed after a tour of yoongis place . Jungkook jumped onto the bed next to you , staring down at you as you laughed. "Do you want to talk about it?" He whispered , as he moved your hair gently behind your ear , you softly shook your head , you couldn't even hear the memories , there was no way you were ready to talk about them. You feared he would get offended because you were supposed to trust him , but instead he just smiled his cute bunny smile , warming your heart as he kissed your cheek
"You know what you did in the car still hasn't been forgotten" he whispered into your ear . "I don't remember, maybe you should remind me " you teased before jungkook attacked your neck in kisses ,making you burst out in a fit of giggles at the tickilish feeling.
"Seriously though y/n, those piercings are something else" he said in a low voice as he nibbled on your ear.

"I love you so much jungkook" you said suddenly , making him pull away to look up into your eyes . "And I love you too babygirl" he giggled as you rolled up his sleeves , pushing them back to reveal his tattoos .
"Can I sleep with you tonight?" You asked as you sat on his lap . He pulled you tightly into his chest.
"Yeah of course you can , you know if you slept in a different room I would just come in anyway" he giggled .
"Taehyung come here" jimin groaned as he lay on the youngers bed as Taehyung kept walking around the room
"No jimin I need to think , I mean is it all over , is everything hack to normal now ? Is y/n okay?" He said in a panicked voice . Jimin slinked our of the bed before wrapping his arms around Taehyungs neck, "as your best friend you know in here for you whenever you feel like this just talk to me . But as your boyfriend it's my duty to make you feel relaxed , happy , stress free" jimin said as he smirked playfully , making Taehyung laugh .
"I think we should go see y/n" Taehyung suggested

"But she's with jungkook, won't they be , uh busy?" Jimin said confused
"Exactly , I don't want to hear that nasty stuff , let's go now quickly" Taehyung said as he grabbed jimins hand and dragged him to jungkooks room , opening the door without knocking .
You and jungkoook were just laid on his bed when Taehyung came in
"Is something wrong ?" Jungkook asked , knowing fully well why Taehyung had come in as he smirked up from the bed with his arm wrapped around you .
"Apparently we are joining you " jimin said as he got onto the bed and pulled Taehyung down with him . Jungkook pouting at you now that the bed was overcrowded .

After an hour jungkook was constantly groaning as you all watched the tv on his bed , he sighed as he flipped his head onto your shoulder , his hair swooping down as he whined again , "guys I think jungkooks tired , maybe we should get ready for bed?" You giggled .
"We could sta-"Taehyung began
"No we will go , thanks guys , sleep tight see you in the morning" jimin but Tae off before taking him away.
Jungkook rubbed his eyes cutely from on your shoulder . "Sleepy?" You asked softly , jungkook nodded .
"I'm going to take a shower first but I'll be quick" you said as you kissed his cheek . Slowly getting up before getting a towel and going into the en-suite bathroom . You turned on the hot water before getting undressed and slipping into the shower .

Your body easing itself as you let everything that had happened wash away , all the bad memories slipping out of your mind and down the drain , suddenly a pair of hands slinked around your waist, making you flinch until you turned around to see jungkoook smiling cutely at you .
"I thought you were tired " you giggled .
"Now I'm wide awake" he laughed . Your eyes were glued to his tattooed body , the way they decorated him was purely art .
"Hey my eyes are up here" jungkoook joked as your cheeks flushed red.
His hair was wet as you pushed it back , revealing his forehead as you kissed him .
You stepped out of the shower as you and jungkook put your towels on .

"Come on , let's get to bed " jungkook said as you yawned . Once the two of you were under the sheets in your pyjamas you fell asleep with ease , listening to the calming heat of his heart as he softly stroked your hair . Time slipped through his fingers as he watched you sleep peacefully , his heart exploding with how great it felt to have you hack in his arms , but there was a soft knock at the door , followed by Jin poking his head in, jungkoook indicated to him that you were sleeping as he came in .
"You aren't going to like this but you need to listen to me . We need to talk to you in the living room , somethings just came up , it's important." Jin said quietly , jungkoook sighed as he looked down at you , he kissed your head softly before gently getting out of the bed and following Jin to the rest of the boys . "This better be fucking good"

Your dreams became poisoned as the terrors seeped into your mind , tears fell from your eyes as you unconsciously struggled , kicking out to escape the horrors of your mind until finally your ears were filled with the terrifying crack of thunder , Bringing you out of a mental nightmare , only to be brought awake and remeber the nightmare you had already lived through as the thunder and lightning raged outside , your heart was pounding and seconds later jungkook came running into the room , gun out as he came straight to you . "Y/n are you okay , what happened?" Jungkook asked , panicked .

"N-nothings wrong " you lied
"But you screamed , I've never heard you scream before " jungkoook said as he put the gun down and helped you in his arms as he placed his hand over your thumping heart , just then a crack of thunder sounded and you flinched into his embrace .
"It's okay , I'm here" he said as he held you tightly , the storm raging outside had brought back too many painful memories as you held him tightly , Your mind going blank.
"Is she okay?" Taehyung asked jungkook as he came back to the living room .
"Uh well , honestly , I don't think she is . But she's sleeping now , she'll be okay now that the storm has stopped ." Jungkook said as he sat down .
"Now, how are we supposed to deal with the fact that a whole mafia gang wants us dead?"