Chapter 25

Lily's POV

I haven't talked to Tash and Josh since the stupid texts. I wanted to know if they were still coming or not. Josh was supposed to be in LA by now but he hasn't called me. This summer break would soon be over and I want to spend time with them before school starts because I have exams and graduation to prepare for.

Not that I won't spend time with Tasha but I'd like it if it were the three of us, just like old times.

In less than a month I'll have to go back to LA and I won't see Cole again. I don't know why I'm bothered anyway because like I always say I don't have feelings for him but a part of me doesn't want to believe that. I sigh inwardly.

I pick up my phone to call Tasha but it doesn't go through. I try Josh but the same thing. I put my phone back down on the bed and stand up. I didn't want to worry too much, maybe they're both busy.

At the same time?

I don't know subconscious, leave me the fuck alone. I've been really cranky and moody nowadays and when I check my calendar I automatically know why.

My fucking period was here again. Everytime it came I always turn into this moody mess .

I walk into the bathroom to get a tampon. I take my shower and step out of the bathroom. Putting on one of the tampons, I feel comfortable now except from the pains. I put on the red shorts and white hoodie I left on the bed and put my hair into a ponytail.

Cole said he'd be taking me somewhere today and I asked so many times where we're going but he said its a surprise. I didn't really like surprises but I didn't tell him that.

I put on my white Nike slides because it goes with my hoodie and strap on a black cross bag. I put nude lip gloss on my lips. I wasn't really a fan of make up.

When I was done, I went out of my room. I still felt the pain in the lower part of my belly. I needed to take something for it.

Nowadays grandma and Olivia are always going out like highschool teenagers, most times I actually think they both have boyfriends or something. Mason is always locking himself in his room, either reading a book or playing PUBG. Cole, James and Caleb would always come over to hang out with Mase, so they forced him to play the game with them. So ever since then, his been all about the game.

I go to his room to tell him I'm heading out. I knock but he doesn't answer. I knock again but still no answer. I open the door to find him on his bed, headphones in and his eyes on his phone screen. I shake my head, my always reading brother has now turned into a gamer. Thank you so much Cole.

I go over to him and tap his shoulder. He looks at me and removes the headphones.

"Take it easy with the gaming bro. " I told him with a grin. He just laughed it off.

"I'll be going out with Cole now. You okay by yourself?. " I ask.

"Yeah. Go have fun. " he said winking at me.

"Its not like its a date or something. " I said not meeting his eyes. I felt shy all of a sudden.

"I never said it was. " he said and went back to gaming. What a killjoy. I walked out of his room and went to the kitchen. I took some aspirins and sat on one of the chairs waiting for Cole to come.

Would he bail on me? Maybe he has other plans already. I felt sad already.

I was scrolling through Facebook when I heard a knock on my door. Maybe he's here. I excitedly went to the door and opened it.

Here he was looking so hot in his ripped jeans and white T-shirt and that jacket. I haven't seen him wear that jacket in a while, so what's up with it now. I have to ask him about it.