Chapter 6

Lily's POV

It was already past eight when we finished washing. We didn't really talk though. It was very awkward.

Grandma Olivia and grandma are not back yet so he'll be staying for a while to wait for Olivia.

To be honest I didn't really know what to do now. Mom and dad had already retired to their room and even Mason had gone to do God knows what. So its only me and Mr no emotions.

The jacket has been on my mind for a while now and I wanted to ask him about it but I couldn't just find the words.

If it were someone else you wouldn't be this curious.

My subconscious said to me. And now I really wish I could kill her.

We were both sitted at the dining and I decide to let the cat out of the bag. Since its only the both of us, I can talk to him freely.

"What's up with the jacket? " he was typing on his phone when I spoke up so he stopped to look at me.

"What are you talking about? "He asks casually.

"The jacket. " I pointed to it. "What's up with it? "

"Nothing. " It can't be nothing. Everytime I saw him he's always wearing that jacket and it has this weird symbol I can't quite name and its making me hella curious.

"It can't just be nothing. Its just it looks so weird and its the only jacket I have ever seen you wear. So it has to mean something. "

"So you check me out? " he asks and heat rises to my cheeks. Why I'm I blushing?  Oh yeah because you've been caught.

And he kept smirking and I just wanted to wipe it off his perfect face.

Oh so his face is perfect now.

My subconscious mocks. I groan inwardly.

"Me? Check you out? Please its not like you're worth checking out. " I didn't mean to be that rude but when I'm with him I just say things without thinking .

If he was affected by what I said, he didn't show it. From just smirking, he grinned wickedly.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night babe. " Babe? Did he just call me babe and now I'm blushing like a mad woman. Oh God help me. He definitely did that So I wouldn't ask about the jacket so I just dropped it.

He was just staring at me and it made me so nervous that I had to turn away so I wouldn't meet his eyes.

And there it is again the silence and it was really deafening. He really enjoyed making me really nervous with his heated gaze. I was looking at him now but he wasn't looking at me. His eyes were on my lips.

I bit my lip unconsciously and that made him groan. I couldn't even meet his eyes because I was scared of what I'll see.

He stood up from his sit and walked over to me. I was rooted to my chair, my mind wasn't even working. I couldn't think of a possible escape plan. I was just there looking at him.

He bent down so he could reach my current height cos I was sitting and he leaned in. He was so close that if I had moved forward we would be kissing. I gulped inaudibly.

He cupped my chin with his hands and that alone sent sparks through out my body. He leaned closer as he whispered in my ear.

"Don't ever do that again. " what? Do what. I'm confused. I couldn't even speak, my tongue was tied.

He took in a deep breath. "Don't ever bite your lips like that. " oh that's what his talking about. But why? "Because if you do, I'll have no choice but to kiss you. " oh that's why. Wait what? Kiss me.

And just like that he straightened up and walked out the back door. He left me there dumbfounded. What the fuck just happened.

I look around to make sure no one saw what happened. When I saw that nobody did, I released the breath I didn't even know I was holding.

Finally finding my footing, I stand up and head to my room. Getting there, I take a quick shower and wear my favorite hoodie with white shorts. I tie my hair in a messy bun and look at myself in the mirror.

I absentmindedly touch my lips. Remembering what he said to me. I wonder what it'll feel like if he kissed me. What is happening to me? Arghhhhh!!

Falling face flat on my bed. My mind immediately goes to that blue eyed demon called Cole. He is gonna be the death of me one day.

I drift off to sleep.

*******

Cole's POV

My room is a fucking mess. My mind is a mess.

Why the fuck is she affecting me like this. When she bit her lip it took all the self control I had not to kiss her right there and then.

And now the only way I can control my anger is by destroying almost everything in my fucking room.

When Olivia got back home. I had to stop trashing my room because I didn't want her coming to question me.

Noticing my bleeding hand, I walk over to the bathroom to wash the blood of then I reach for the first aid kit in one of the cabinets. I pour spirit on it and wrap the cut with a bandage.

I really need a break from all this. How I wished mom never forced me to come here. I don't know why she did though because she and dad never really did have time for me. Maybe that's one of the reasons she made me come here.

Plopping down on my bed. I keep staring at the plain wall. Remembering I have a pack of cigars in my drawer. I open the drawer and search for the cigars. When I find one, I put it in my mouth and light the cigar and puff out smoke and do the same thing till I feel some what relieved. I'm not really a smoker I just do this when I need to think.

When I was done. I head over to the bathroom to take a quick shower, brush my teeth and put on some clean clothes.

Laying down on the bed with my head resting on the headrest pillow. I pick up my phone and scroll through the contacts.

Finding the name I was looking  for, I dial the number. She picks up after two rings.

"Hey baby. " her high-pitched  voice says. Her voice can make a person go deaf but I have no choice.

"Hey Nichole. "

"You haven't called me in a while. "I knew she was disappointed but I really don't care.

"Yeah. I've been busy that's why. " All though its a lie she doesn't seem to notice. Dumb and naive Nichole. She doesn't say anything. She's waiting for me to speak which I do.

"Would you love to come over? " I ask. I know how Olivia doesn't like her but she has to deal with it.

She squealed " I thought you'll never ask . " she says.

"Are you coming or not? " I was becoming impatient.

"Yes baby I'm coming. See you tomorrow handsome. " she says and the line disconnects.

Laying on my back I look up at the ceiling. I hope letting Nichole come over is a good thing. I sigh.

Still unable to sleep, I play PUBG when I was done I still wasn't able to sleep. I stand up to drink a glass of water.

Getting there I find Olivia sitting on the single sofa couch. When she looks up she notices me. She smiles broadly.

"Why you still up? " she asks.

"I couldn't sleep so I said I'd come down to take a glass of water. " I say to her and she nods.

Taking a glass of water I drink it up. I  head back to my room after telling her to have a nice night to which she just smiles.

When I get into my room. I lie down on the bed and after some time sleep over took me and the last thing I remembered was a certain hazel eyed girl .