Chapter 11

Cole's POV

I woke up with a slight headache. It couldn't have been the martini because I only took one glass.

Getting up from bed, I walk towards the bathroom and open the first cabinet. I bring out the first aid kit and take out some aspirins. Pooping one into my mouth. I decided to take a shower.

I brush my teeth and take my bath. I tie a towel round my waist and clean the bruise on my right hand, then I wrap it up.

My room was still a fucking mess, so I just walked to my wardrobe and look for something to wear.

I put on a black denim jeans and a plain white tee. I didn't bother combing my hair. I just brushed my hands through it.

I tried to tidy up my room. It wasn't easy but I got it done.

My parents were leaving today. What a relief.

I walked out of the room and headed towards the living room. My dad, mom and grandma were seated. It seems they are ready to leave.

I make my presence known and I walk towards Olivia. I lean down to hug her and kiss her cheek.

"Did you sleep well? " she asked me. I nodded and sat beside her.

I glanced at my mom and I could see guilt in her eyes. I felt really bad but it wasn't my fault. Then I looked towards my dad and he was just staring at me with no emotions. The he stood up and motioned for me to follow him. We walked into the kitchen and he sat down. I sat opposite him.

"I see you're still wearing that silly jacket of yours. " he said to me but I wasn't wearing it today so he must  be talking about yesterday.

"Yes. " I said monotonously.

"I thought you would have out grew it since you're older now but I guess I thought wrong. " he said to me.

"Why did you call me here? Is it to insult my choice in clothing or tell me something important. " I said changing the topic.

"Well I wanted to talk to you about the company. I decided it'll be best for you to start your training to become CEO when you turn 18." I can't believe this man.

"What about college? " I asked him.

"There is certainly no need for that. The training would be enough. " he said and I was getting pissed off.

"What do you mean by that. You can't just dictate my life for me! " I shouted at him and he didn't seem pleased with it.

" I can dictate what goes on in your life because I'm your father. "

"You're not my father and I would do what you're asking of me right now. I'd start the training on my own terms. So if you don't like it you'll just have to find someone else to become the CEO of your damn company. " I said to him and stormed off. I walked into the living room and I could see the way mom and grandma were looking at me with worry in their eyes. They must have overheard.

I didn't bother saying anything to them, I walked passed them and went out of the house. I was very pissed. Who did he think he is. Who is he to call himself my father. He never acted like one so he didn't deserve to call himself that.

I went to the garage and hopped on,  on my motorcycle. I rode out of the house and continued driving to the one place that always calms me down.

It was my favorite place in the world. I stopped at the ending  pathway of the forest part. 

It was a cliff.

I sat at the edge of the cliff and I was staring into the water. I had a lot on my mind but a certain person comes to my mind. I haven't seen her in a while and I missed her.