Chapter 23

Lily's POV

It was almost midnight when I went into the house. I was exhausted and my heart felt heavy. To be honest I don't know why I was feeling like this. So what if he has a girlfriend or so what he has so many flings, why do I care?

Because you have feelings for him Lily.

My subconscious said and I scoffed. I don't have feelings for him now and I would never have. I'm just physically attracted to him that is all.

Keep saying it till you believe it.

My subconscious said and I just ignored it. I got into the house and the whole place was dark. They probably went to bed already. I was tired but sleep wasn't on my mind. He was the only thing on my mind and I wanted drown him out. Its too late to go out now and drink but its not like they'll even let me into the bar. I'm only 17.

My dad told me how he used to hide liquor in the house and would bring it out when his friends come over.

So I checked all the cabinets in the kitchen but there was nothing there. There was one last cabinet beside the garbage can so I check that one. I find a dusty bottle of vodka.

This is exactly what i needed right now. I went straight to my room and when I got inside I locked the door.

I laid down on the bed and opened the alcohol and chugged it down. Maybe I shouldn't have taken it like that because my whole throat is burning right now but after some time I get used to it.

I wasn't really the type to drink but I was really desperate tonight. 

I took another swig and I was already knocked up. Not knocked up like pregnant, I'm frigging drunk but I continued drinking till the bottle was empty.

My phone rang beside me and I picked it up. My vision was blurry so I didn't know who was calling, I just pressed answer.

"Helloooooooo. " I say slurring.

"Lils. Are you drunk? " That sounds like Tasha. Tasha what a funny name, I laughed to myself.

"I-i-i-i'm not d-d-d-drunk. "

"Then why you talking like that? "

"Huh? "

"I said why you talking like that? "

"Ohhhh uhhhhh I donno. "

"What do you mean you don't know Lils. Have you been drinking? "

"I'm not drunk how dare you I'm the soberest girl in the room. "

"You're the only girl in the room Lils. "

"Am I? " I say laughing.

"Lils why were you drinking? I wish I was there with you. "

"Have you ever been into a washing machine before? "

"Lils I think you should go to bed. "

"Who do you think would win in a fight? Kim kardashian or spiderman?

"You're not even paying attention to me Lils. "

"Do you think if a taxi driver drove backwards, he'd actually owe us money. "

"I don't know Lils. Can you stop asking weird questions and tell me what's going on. Is this about Cole?. "

"C-C-Cole that blue eyed guy. His getting to me Tash. I'm talking to Tash riyy? I want to tell you a secret but I can't remember but I swear I'm not d-d-d-drunk. "

"Lils listen to me, I'm gonna end this call now and once I do please sleep. I'll call you tomorrow. Bye Lils. "

"Bye mom. " I said and the call disconnected.