Ch18:Days of Explorations Pt 1

A/N: Merry Christmas everyone, sorry it took so long to make I just wanted to make sure it's good enough.

Delay after delay and after delay I have finally finished this. I think I know how some developers in games have a hard time for updates in games and stories here. With work in my life now it's now starting to get a little harder now but I'm still doing stories I'm just hoping that I'll be able to finishes some chapters soon so you don't have to wait.
Hopefully the next one will be in a few days.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll fix any problems  later on if there was something wrong I here.

Enjoy

___________________________________

Night has come, as the city started coming to life with lots of beautiful lights. Many people are either heading home a long of work and school or either sparing sometime to be at a bar or a movie, maybe be at a arcade or any other activity. Tonight there's a certain house that head our people that joining in tonight.

"I see, that's why you guys just appeared right in front our doorstep." Kirito said to his friend.

Kirito, Eric were sitting while Dillion and Diana were playing fighting game as Eren and Armin watch them play. Mikasa sits next to Yui on the couch

"Yep so we don't have any paparazzi on our asses." Eric replies as Dillion nods in agreement.

Mikasa felt a tug on her shirt and turned to see Yui holding out a beautiful drawing to her, it was them of what they were doing. Mikasa smiled at the little girl and pats her head.

"I get why you need a place to lay low from the media, but why our house?"Kazuto asks.

"Because you can't turn down a good friend that needs help in his friend in need." Eric stated

"And your lucky he has a suitable place for people to stay." Asuna said as her head poked out of the doorway and walks to the table as she puts down a appetizer down on the table.
"If you did, all of you would be cramped right about now."

Kirito scratches his head in embarrassment, and laughs nervously. After that she puts down the final dish on the table.

The Shinganshina group were about to head to the Hotel but unfortunately paparazzi were there waiting for them. Since Eric didn't want unwanted attention for his friends and make them feel uncomfortable he decided to see if they can spend the night here. As of now they are just relaxing and catching up tonight.

"Fortunately I made enough for everyone." Asuna said as she puts down the last dish on the table.

" Asuna said as she puts down the last dish on the table

Nice." Eric said as he turn to the living room
"Hey guys dinners ready."

Before they were gonna sit down Eren noticed something coming out of the shadows which soon reveal to be a big black wolf.