Ch 7: New Hope

Up in the sky dark clouds started to form up as it was about to pour heavy rain down the city of The Trost District but unknown to the people down below there was a huge object what appeared to be a ship was hovering in the sky as it was using the clouds for cover.

Inside the ship it was dark and there didn't appear to be any signs of life. There were small lights but not enough to illuminate the room. As door opened eight figures came out of room and looked at a table as the light lit and then what appeared to be a hologram of a woman was talking to them.

"Ok listen we can't officially go down there just yet with the rest of our reinforcements, so we need you guys to help out the locals as best as we can, showing them that we're not a threat ok, we also heard that one of our spies down there have reported that this is about get more tougher as our enemies are here to tear this place apart. Remember stay out of sight and don't get caught till further notice, we can't lose this opportunity understand." She said briefing them.

They nodded and walked into a room which was an armory. They armored up themselves with swords and other bladed weapons except for one as the was holding what appeared to be a pistol but more modified and high tech along with other ranged weapons they also load themselves with high tech weaponry.

As they all finished equipping themselves they left the armory and headed to individual doors which their pods as they went to each one, they strapped themselves up and waited for the signal. Then in front of them a screen turned on to show it was the same woman who was debriefing them earlier.

"You guys ok in there?" She said as they all nodded in their different pods.

"Good luck out there guys." She said as the screen turned off.

"Counting down for launch ten...nine." A computer voice was heard that sounds like a woman was counting down. (A/n: it's the computer female voice from Pacific Rim in Gypsy Danger)

"Eight...seven...six...five...four...three....two...one...launch!"

Outside the ship eight small pods were shot off headed towards the ground. The pods was heading towards the ground at high speed. The outside began to get engulfed in flames, but that didn't slow down the pods. The pods then released some flaps to help it slow down. The pods then soon landed in different parts of the district. Several minutes passed by one of the pods were opened up as one figure came out. He had futuristic looking armor that was green all over him, he wore a faceless helmet except the mid part that was gold, looked around and got out his assault rifle. It was quiet.......to quiet. Till he heard the voice from his communicator in his helmet.

"Chief this is command do read me respond over." The voice of a woman said

"Loud and clear command I'm in pursuit." He said

"Roger good luck out there Spartan." The woman said as the comm went off.

Once he heard it turning off he started heading towards a street ready to take on anything that tries to kill for he's one of the greatest super soldiers that is known by...

Master Chief

___________________________

-Meanwhile-

"Armin wake up hey Armin! snap out of it! I need you to talk to me! Say something." Connie shouted to him. Armin snapped out of his trance.