Ch10:The Battle has Begun

Hey guys sorry that it took so long  a lot has been going on but going ok now. Man took a while though.

Oh yea I forgot to mention a few things.

Eric's character was inspired by a authors character that has the same name I know it sounds like I was but Erics name was the name that popped in my head and just went along with it ok. but those characters belonged to their owners and I don't own any of them except my own.

The Authors name in Avalon Invel on Fanfaction and his book that inspired me was Our Leader, our friend. This book inspired me with Eric's character, you guys should check it out it's good. I give thanks to the author.

And Dillion's character was inspired by another Author on Fanfaction named by crod42. The story was called Attack on Titan: A Blacksmith's Tale

Check out their books they're very good books if you ask me. There's also some new characters will be in here but not right now you'll know who they are in the next chapter. Without further a do let the story commence.
_______________________
Nine minutes later, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Dillon, Diana, and Eric all approached Commander Pixis, giving him a salute. Up here, all seven of them were safe from anyone like Captain Weilman.

"Let's take a stroll for a bit," he requested, walking down the path on the Wall while sipping something out his plastic flask.

Quietly, the cadets followed him.

"Hey, can you guys still hear me?" Dillion in his mind link with the others

"Loud and clear Dillion." Eric said to him with the mind link. Dillion turned and saw the Eren, Armin, and Mikasa giving him the 'Aww' look.

"I see Eric told you guys the rest of my powers."

"Yeah," Eren responded. "This is weird."

"Happens to first-timers. You get used to it."

"How is this possible?" Armin wondered

"I inherited these abilities from my father long ago as he was a Knight before I was born. He's always had them. Maybe it runs in the family."

His families had these powers for generations. He was blessed with it." Eric said to them.

"Yea you can say that." He said with a small hint of anger. The trio noticed that he probably didn't like these powers. They'll ask him that later.

Pixis turned to the edge of the Wall and looked down. Below him was a horde of Titans, arms outstretched towards him and jaws wide. The commander simply clicked his tongue, sounding disappointed. "Nope, not any of you. Eaten by a Titan wouldn't be so bad...if it was a sexy lady one."

"Man and here I thought we were ones that's crazy." Eric said in the link as they all nodded slightly, agreeing with him.

Taking another sip of his drink, Pixis turned around. "Now, tell me what this is all about."

So, Eren began to divulge his life story as fast as he could, about how his father somehow turned him into a Titan after the fall of Wall Maria, and how he had the key to the basement which contained the secrets of the Titans. They also told him about the monsters and New Forces both good and bad.

"And that's that," Pixis said once he finished explaining. "So, visiting this cellar should clear everything up?"

"We're not sure sir. But its a solid lead for now." Eric said again. "I see. Currently there is no way to validate your claims. But right now I'll catalogue everything in here" he said pointing to his temples. "However over the years of my time I innately have learned to differenciate between the presumtuous and the sincere so right now I personnally gurantee your safety" he said. This news relieved the four kids standing with him. Their shouldiers relaxed and they said "thank you sir." Sincerely.