Ch17:The New World Interviews

A/N:Hey guys long time no see. It's finally in, man this thing almost half a year. I would've finished this earlier like around Easter, but life sometimes tend to keep you busy. Had a lot stuff to do. But now I finished this chapter.

It was new day today in this walled kingdom.

Master Sergeant Maddox shielded his eyes from the gust of dust created by the engines of a Pelican on the hastily constructed helipad. Along his side were Axel and Abigail along stood were the rest of the command staff acting as the welcoming party for the UEG delegation.

"Tell me sir, who is it they sent?" Axel said to Maddox

"Don't know, but they must be good at doing stuff like this." Maddox said.

"Let's hope this Diplomat doesn't end up barking the wrong tree, like the others did." Abigail commented.

As the Ship lands, the rear hatch opens up. The first person to exit the craft was a bulky man, muscular build, in his forties, almost two meters tall, with short, iron-gray hair, tinged with blue, that exposed his rather thick neck, sturdy chin and short beard that grew from it. Next to him was a Polar Bear, as his Familiar.

"Lord Bercouli, welcome to this fabled walled city

"Lord Bercouli, welcome to this fabled walled city." He saluted the older man.

"Sergeant Maddox, it's been a while, how are you doing? I hope you aren't working to hard."

"I'm doing just fine sir." Maddox said as Bercouli's familiar came next to him and nudging him.

"That's good look at you. I see you still have that rusty armor of yours."

"It maybe a little rusty but it's reliable. Kept me alive this far." Maddox replies.
"I never thought the commander of the Order of Integrity Knights will be joining us in this delegation."

"Hehe well someone had to be a witness in this talk."

"So this is it." Another voice was heard as they turn to see another man coming out of the Pelican

"Sergeant Maddox this Hank Jefferson he's our diplomat that will be doing the talks with this nations government

"Sergeant Maddox this Hank Jefferson he's our diplomat that will be doing the talks with this nations government." Bercouli introduces between the men