Opening 1

Hey guys what's the next chapter won't come just yet just need to add a few modifications till here's the famous opening.

I would've put the opening way before but I didn't want confused about what was in here And I didn't want to spoil it yet if I put what would've been in here. This is what the opening would've been if Godzilla and the others would've been in here. It's still the same opening but I changed a few so it's ok. Hope you guys enjoy it.

P.S:The actual opening will be on top if you want to hear it while you are reading this.

Op 1

Sied ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind der Jäger!

(In a flurry of light, the crest and gate of Wall Maria stands brightly lit until a colossal force breaks it apart, revealing the title card bound in rushing chains and futuristic looking cannons and turrets were loaded up)

Fumareta hana no namae mo shirazu ni

( On a dark day, the cadets of the 104th Cadet Corp stand amid a field of corpses and fallen blades along with a bunch of Dragon Knights as Mercy stood up.)

Chi ni ochita tori wa kaze o machiwabiru

(Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Eric, and Diana (who were both wearing their armor) stand with their gazes to the ground until Mikasa glances upwards at Eren while Eric was looking at the distance glaring under his helmet.)

Inotta tokoro de nani mo kawaranai

(In the city streets, Titans pour through the breached Wall bringing skullcrawlers and Gyaos and chaos with them.)

Ima o kaeru no wa tatakau kakugo da...

(Elsewhere while secretly being watched by the Dragon Knights on one of the towers, the 104th Cadet Corps troops dedicate their hearts and later descend from Wall Rose with blades drawn and the Titans and other new dangers awaiting below.)

Shikabane fumikoete Susumu ishi o warau buta yo

(Images begin to flash of the Colossal Titan, numerous flying machines, a sword that was held by and Undead Warrior, a praying mantis eating a moth, a feminine Titan, Mothra in her Imago Form, Godzilla's Shadow, and another Titan peering into the Garrison HQ)

Kachiku no annei ...Kyogi no han'ei ...Shiseru garō no "Jiyū" o!

(Wall Rose begins to burst apart from the fight with Godzilla as Eren falls through the air amid the rubble, his gaze blank until he glances upward in shock.)

Torawareta kutsujoku wa hangeki no kōshi da Jōheki no sono kanata emono o hofuru Jäger

(Through the streets of Trost, the cadets soar through the air with their omni-directional mobility gear as some Spartans were pushing and mowing down some Elites, Eren running along the rooftops, the dodging Skullcrawler's jaw that attempting  to eat him before soaring upwards to land a killing blow on an unsuspecting Titan as a Dragon caught him.)

Hotobashiru shōdō ni sono mi o yaki nagara

( Meanwhile, the Garrison atop Wall Rose fires upon the advancing Titans with cannonfire, and in HQ the cadets make use of firearms to attack the Titans from within a lift.)

Tasogare ni hi o ugatsu——
Guren no yumiya

(Back atop the Wall, Eren charges through a cloud of smoke pushed away two grunts and jumps off the edge of the Wall, blades ready to strike at the Colossal Titan below as Godzilla was about to use his atomic breath on the Titan.)

(The Wings of Freedom, emblem of the Scout Regiment, proudly fly upon a wind-swept flag along side was the Phoenix Legion and UNSC emblems are on each side as a cadet backflips with great agility barely missing the Skullcrawler's jaws. In the streets of Trost, cadets soar into the sky by the dozens and descend upon the Titans below. Images of both the manga and anime including some of Godzillas past battles foreshadowing the events to come flash in rapid succession before Mikasa and Diana with Mothra's shadow, Armin and Dillion with Anguirus's shadow, and Eren and Eric with Godzilla's shadow break through the chaos.)

(Under a bright midday sun, the 104th cadets look up to the sky in a moment of peace as they see the King of the Monsters walking to the sun.)