Opening 2

A/N:Hey everybody Happy New Years. This is the second part of my so hear it is I hope you guys like this a lot. Here's my version the Second opening of Attack on Titan. Enjoy.

P.S: the video is on top of you want to go along with it.

O, mein Freund!
Jetzt hier ist ein Sieg.
Dies ist der erste Glorie.
O, mein Freund!
Feiern wir diesen Sieg, für den nächsten Kampf!

( The boulder in Trost District stands unmoving in the breached gate of Wall Rose, whose crest shines unbroken in the morning light. White birds fly above Wall Rose, and beyond the Scout Regiment sets out on an exterior scouting mission with their new allies with vehicles with Zilla and Anguirus. Trees fly by and birds soar through the air along with Rodan with them were dragon knights and a few Falcon gunships that were flying as signal flares mark the course of the scouts. Houses pass by until two sinister figures, one with a feminine figure and the other had a Serpent reptile figure, reeks the advance.)

(Blades are drawn from omni-directional mobility gear while Eren's gaze stays fixed forward as images of a scout dismounting to attack a Titan flash by. Silhouettes of the 104th cadets, now recruits of the Scout Regiment, with the Dragon Knights stand against a dark sky as each new recruit faces their new challenge. Jean, Sasha and Connie look forward with determination, while, Jaydon, Van, Maddox, and Axel were grinning in glory. Ymir and  Christa stand resolute and begin to turn their gazes, with Alice, Mercy and Carla have sad and serious faces. Reiner and Bertholdt glance sideways as they turn, while Enzo, Cathal, Tex have faces of Fury, and Annie follows suit before completely turning her gaze opposite of her former cadets as Dillon looked up with a bruised and scarred up face with a glare.)

Muimi na shi de atta
To... iwasenai
Saigo no hitori ni naru made...

(Mikasa rests in a room in training gear, her fist clenched, until she glances out a nearby window. In a dream-like state, Eren floats motionless in a body of water with only his face exposed to the air above, images of a dark forest flashing before him. Elsewhere, blood sprays against a window and falls on Armin, soaking him red scaring some of the Grunts that ran behind the Elites. His eyes remain closed until he leans forward, turning his gaze aside with determination seeing Elites have their blades on and Orcs with swords out. In darkness, many lit candles go out except for one. Eren's eye opens with the image of the forest before it, interrupted by a flash of light.)

Der Feind ist grausam... Wir bringen...
Der Feind ist riesig... Wir springen...

(The former image of the 104th Cadet Corps passes in front of scenes of a window with rubble falling outside, with a berserk Orc charged towards the screen, then a giant wolf like creature with spikes approaches ready to pounce. Another showed Kong beating his chest. A Titan-like figure stands reflected in the waters of an elegant city, and a pair of scouts engage a Titan in the ruins of an old town as some Dragon Knights were going against a Fallen Gyao. From atop a roof, Section Commander Hange Zoë stares a Titan head-on through cracked glasses.)

Ryoute ni wa Gloria, Utau no wa Sieg, Senaka ni wa Flügel der Freiheit
(Diese elenden Biester...)

(In a Forest if Giant Trees, Captain Levi leads his squad along with Fireteam Osiris and some members of SAO Legoin are going through the trees, with them are none other than Kamacuras, Manda, and Baragon, Levi's subordinates bearing bite marks on their hands. In their flight, the four soldiers are linked together by bright bonds. On the ground, barrels of spears fire into the air while Squad Levi maneuvers through the trees.)

Nigirishimeta ketsui o hidari mune ni, Kirisaku no wa Ringe der Torheit
(...Werden vernichtet!)
Soukyū o mau——
Flügel der Freiheit!

(The squad advances through the trees with their upgraded Omni-Directional Mobility gear. Hange smirks while covered in Titan blood as Levi descends from the trees to strike at a target below. Commander Erwin Smith stares forward with determination, and two birds soar into the sky out from the Wings of Freedom on the cloak of a scout. In the dark, a feminine Titan and a smaller feminine figure stands to each side who bore a mark on her shoulder with an emblem, and Mikasa, Diana and Armin, Eric stand on either side of a silhouette.)

(In the water, Eren's eyes open as flesh and blood form around a skeleton. His Titan bursts out of the ground, shaking the structures around him as Godzilla opens his eyes as he was ready to let out his atomic breath as Eren charges towards a female Titan with a small Winged creature with two giant figures behind her in the streets. One giant figure with a scythe like hand, and the other figure with giant three clawed fingered hand.
As images of Eren, Eric, Mikasa, Diana and Armin flash before the chained title card, with Godzilla eyes were opened, the chains break as the brick wall turns from a sullen gray to a brilliant white.)