Ch13:The Trial

A/N:Hey guys Happy Easter 🐣 .

I'm am so, so, so So sorry I haven't updating lately. I have many many things going on that I haven't updated in a long time well you don't have to wait no more, cause it's finally here.

Man it's now 2019. Man, nearly 2 years since I started this book. For those who read this book and those that follow. I just want to say thank you. You guys are the reason that keeps me going to do more chapters on this story. That truly inspires me to keep me going. I swear on that.

For those who saw Kirito in the last chapter, yes he will be in here as well, along with the rest of SAO team. Yea I know what some of of you guys are gonna say. "Please no more surprises." Or like "This is supposed to be a Godzilla/Attack on Titan Crossover! not some circus!" Heh well i kinda went a little over board with this to tell ya the truth. But I wanted to put more in the action sometimes and that's I wanted to putted in there. There might be a little bit more of unexpected things here so be prepared.

By the way is everybody excited for the part two of Attack ob Titan season 3 pt 2. I know I am can't wait to see it. It's in seven days. Oh I wonder what's gonna happens next in there, well will find out soon enough.

_______________________

It's been a few days since he was in custody for a while and since the leaders of scouts came to visit. Now all he had to do is wait for them when will he get out.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a door opening nearby. Either these were more guards coming in to replace the current ones, or someone was paying him a visit.

"What are you doing here?" one of the guards demanded, glaring at whoever came in.

"I'm here to see my client," a female voice responded in a clipped tone.

"Of course, it had to be you defending this freak," he snarled.

"Noted. I am obligated to be alone with my client, so take your leave."

Begrudgingly, the guard signaled the others and walked out. Once they were gone, the mysterious female came into view. She had brown hair that was tied up in a sleek ponytail, brown eyes that were slowly losing their stern gaze wearing glasses, and a black one-piece dress with the skirt ending just below the knees. Definitely a civilian, but what would a civilian want with him, especially one from Wall Sina? Then, he noticed her carrying a briefcase in one hand, a clipboard in the other, and a pencil in her ear. There was only one reason someone with all that would pay him a visit.

"You're my... lawyer?" he guessed, confused. He hadn't asked for one yet. He didn't even know he got one.

"Only if you want me to be," the woman answered with a warm smile, confirming his suspicions. "My name is Evangeline Holt, Mr. Yeager."

He raised an eyebrow. "Holt? So You're Dillon's mom?"

She nodded. "Yes, I am."

"He mentioned you were a lawyer for the Kingdom during training," Eren said. "Why are you defending me? Of all people."

"Because you are wrongly accused of treason," she explained, taking a seat on the chair in front of him, "and you saved our lives. I have no reason not to help you." Carefully, she placed the briefcase down.

"I can see where he gets it from," Eren said.

"What do you mean?" she wondered curiously.

"Dillon doesn't usually hesitate to save people, especially his friends, if he thinks he can make a difference. Like how you're trying help me, a freak."