"Thank you, Mr. Inchighas," I smiled and left. I went to the place Mr. Inchighas directed. There's a lady sitting there. She's doing something and she's beautiful. She got that flawless face and nice hair. I approached her.

"Umm, excuse me. Are you Ms. Sara Quill?" I asked her. That lady turned around and she smiled at me.

"Yes I am. And are you Natalie Osback? The new student from New York?"

"Yes," I nodded and smiled to her.

"Alright. Since it's still early to go to class, why don't you take a seat first," she smiled. I nodded.

***

"Alright class, today is the first day of school and also the new semester. I hope you enjoy your summer holiday," she smiled. "As you all know today there's a new student that will joining our class," she smiled. "Please come in,".

Well, actually I was standing outside the class. I opened the door. I stood besides Ms. Sara.

"Introduce yourself. Where you come from," Ms. Sara whispered to me. I nodded.

"Hello. My name is Natalie Osback. I am from New York. Nice to meet you guys," I smiled.

Everyone was looking at me. Then my eyes caught someone that I can say, I know. It's Jacob. I looked for Alice but I didn't see her. I think she's not in this class.

"Any questions?" Ms. Sara asked everyone in the class. Silent. "Alright then, Ms. Osback, why don't you sit besides Jacob? It's an empty sit," Ms. Sara pointed at the seat besides Jacob. I nodded and make my way there.

***

Recess. Favorite time of each students. I took a deep breath before I left the class. I'm hungry. I was about to left the class when Jacob suddenly called me.

"Natalie," I turned around and looked at him.

"What?"

"You left your purse under the desk," then he get up with my purse in his hand. He left the class without giving me my purse. I tried to chase after him but he's fast. In a blink of eyes, he disappeared from my sight. I sighed. 'What the fuck is wrong with him?!' I screamed.

"Nat!" A voice called my name. Alice and Andrew approach me. "What are doing standing here? Let's go to the cafeteria," Alice pulls my hand. Three of us walked to the cafeteria.

"I can sit here. You guys can go buy your food," I sat alone while Alice and Andrew got their food. "Can I sit here?" A voice asked me. It's not Alice's or Andrew's. I raised my head to look who is it. Well, it's Jacob.

Before I could even answered, Andrew came and want Jacob to join us.

"Why aren't you eating?" Alice asked after she noticed that I didn't eat while the three of them were enjoying the meals.

"Well, -"

"She's not hungry," Jacob cuts me off before I could even answered.

"Oh really?" Alice seems surprised.

"Yeah. She told me in the class just now," Jacob put a spoonful of mashed potato inside his mouth.

"You guys in the same class?!" Andrew's turn to be surprised.

"Yeah. She even sits beside me," I glanced at Jacob. I think he pretend like he didn't see my glance. I got up and left the table. 'Bastard!' I sighed.

I walked straight to the classroom. There's no one. I sit at my place and I slammed my face onto the table. It hurts a little. Then I heard like heavy thing being thrown on my desk. I lifted my head to see what was it. It's my purse. I looked around the class. There's a few students.

"Stupid," Jacob said. I turned my face and looked at him.

"Who are you calling stupid?" I grabbed my purse and put it inside my bag.

"You," he pointed his index finger straight at my face. An inch away from my nose.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I don't know you and neither do you. And out of nowhere you're calling me stupid? What the fuck," I get annoyed by his presence.

"You lie. You lie to Alice by telling her that we never met,"

"It is true. We never met!" I turned my face away from looking at him.

"You hit me," he said.

"Whatever. That doesn't count. Stop talking to me," I pretend to read the textbook in front of me.

He really is stopped talking to me. I sighed.

***

Right after the first bell rang, I dashed out from the class. I rushed to the cafeteria. I was damn hungry. Thank God the cafeteria was empty. I smile. I went to the counter and take as much as I can. After I paid, I choose a table next to a window. I would enjoy my time eating and also the view.

"Can I sit here," I looked up to whose voice it belongs to.

I couldn't even answered when Jacob took a sit in front me. I throw my look outside. Enjoying the view rather than looking at him.

"I'm sorry," I didn't moved inch to look at him. "Are you seriously won't forgive me?" I keep my mouth shut. I don't want to talk to him. I just want to enjoy my time here. Alone. "Okay. Before I left, I just want you to know that I'm sorry," he get up and left. I glanced at him.

I took my last bite and clean up the table. I placed the tray where it should be placed. I don't feel like going back to my room. I was wandering around the school. There's no one there. Except some teachers and janitors. Then I remembered that Alice used to say that music room here way more better than the one at the cafeteria.

I approached one of the janitor. He's moping the floor. I hope that I wasn't bothering him. "Hello," I greet him with a smile.

He looked at me. "Yes?"

"I'm new here. Do you know where the music room?" I smiled. He nodded and give me direction. "Thank you," I smiled and left. He nodded.

I climbed the stairs until I reached level 3. From here, I walk through the hallway. Then I stopped. 'Music room,' I read to myself. I opened the door. I stepped in. My mouth wide opened. I look around. Alice was right.

It feels like I've stepped in heaven. All the music instruments nicely arranged. I really impressed. There's black metallic grand piano. I sat on the bench matching the colour of the piano. I put my fingers on the keys. I pressed the key gently. I play some kid songs that mom used to teach me. Oh. I miss mom. I miss dad. I miss Drake. I took a deep breath and left the room. Walked straight to my room.

***

HAPPY NEW YEAR, GUYSSSSSS!!!!!!

I hope you guys get a better year and be strong facing whatever challenges.

First of all, sorry for not so good grammar.

Secondly, thank you for reading. xx