Chapter 27 - Xinyas House

Third Person POV

"What!?"

It was finally summer holidays and the girls were excited to take a break from the school work and exams they had just left behind.

Their parents have been very lenient recently as the girls were able to pay another visit to the boys in China over the summer.

But before they were able to get excited about their trip, there had been surprising news for the girls, particularly one.

"When did this happen?" Jianne exclaimed, not knowing how to react to this.

She wasn't mad but she wasn't happy about it either. It was a situation where you didn't know what to do.

"Yeah... Umm... We kinda secretly filmed you." Gyuri told her hesitantly as the girl gave no signs of how she would react.

"We thought you would want to have a memory." Xinya added.

"B-but... But how did you know?" Jianne asked, confusion taking over.

"Zeyu asked advice so we told him to do what he thinks is best." Ari spoke up, hoping that her little sister won't take it too seriously.

"And you sent it to ITZY and TWICE eonnies?" She asked again.

Jianne found out about the video of her and Zeyus conversation when she accidently saw it on Ari's phone.

"Yeah, Lia eonnie was there when he asked so she wanted to see what he did and the other eonnies ended up knowing as well." Yanna said.

"We were planning on telling you today as a surprise actually, since it was the summer holidays but I guess you saw it anyway." Ari says.

"Are you mad?" The maknae asks, worried about her Ates expressionless face.

"No, of course." Jianne quickly said, smiling a bit, "Just... Make sure no one else sees it. I don't want it to go to the public."

"Of course it won't! It will stay between us and the eonnies!" Ari says, finally smiling aftrr seeing her sister smile.

"You didn't say to delete it!" Xinya noticed, "You want to keep it yourselve, right? So it will be still fresh in your mind?"

The girls teased Jianne after seeing her shy smile in response to their statements.

"Don't worry, we'll send it to you." Yanna teased before Jianne chased her around the room.

-------------------------------------------------

Time Skip

The 5 girls were able to have 2 weeks of summer holidays in Philippines before having to travel to China, where they will be staying for a month.

The parents would have to come because XianHua wouldn't be able to handle the 5 girls in his house for a month.

Xinyas family house is big enough to fit the 4 families. The other 3 parents were insisting on renting another house but Xinyas parents were very persuasive so that's where they would be staying.