Chapter 10 - New Friendships

Jianne POV

Oh my GULAY! I can't believe we are going to spend the day with BOY STORY!

I can't believe this! How? How many times did Gyuri put her name in?

It doesn't matter, as long as she got picked by MINGRUI!

What a coincidence! Are they... Meant to be?

"NOO!" Gyuri denied, "It was just... A coincidence."

"Of course! Sure it was!" Xinya said sarcastically.

We were making our way to XianHuas car with Aira to tell him that we will be going with Boy Story.

As we got to his car, he was sleeping with a hat on his face, leaning back on the seat.

"Yah!! Ge!" Xinya shouted, banging on the window, making Xianhua jump in surprise.

He unlocked the car and opened the door.

"So? How was it?" He asked, still looking tired.

"We're going to spend the day with Boy Story!" Gyuri excitedly told him.

"Really? So who will pick you up?" He asked.

"We'll probably call you and tell you where we are." Yanna explained.

"Oh, okay. Who's this?" He gestured to Aira, who was standing at the back.

"She's our friend! Shes also going!" I said, bringing Aira forward.

They greeted each other before we walked off to find where we were supposed to go.

"Jies," Aira caught out attention, causing us to look at her.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Remember I had to tell you something before the fan meet." She said a bit nervously.

"Go ahead, tell us. You don't have to if you don't want to." Gyuri told her.

"No! I want to. But I just don't know how you'll react."

We looked at Aira, confused. What did she mean?

Aira took a deep breath and started to ramble on.

"So I'm friends with Boy Story and I'm childhood friends of Mingrui so that's why I got front seats and looked comfortable with them and before you mention it I'm pretty sure you already figured it out that I was that girl in Boy Story's Vlive but I just didn't want to tell you just in case you'd be mad at me for lying but then Boy Story convinced me to tell you so then I did PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT ME!!" Aira rambled on without taking a breath before squealing out the last few words.

The rest of us were just looking at her in disbelief. I had my suspicions but didn't think it will be real!

Yanna was the first one to speak put of the silence.

"WHAT! WHY WOULD WE BE MAD? HAVING A FRIEND WHO IS FRIENDS WITH BOY STORY! AND WE LOVE HER FOR WHO SHE IS AND NOT FOR HER FRIENDS IS THE BEST THING EVER!" Yanna told her making Aira feel less nervous about everything.

"Wait, does That mean the person with you when we met..." I trailed off.

"... Was Mingrui." Aira continued for me, making the other 3 girls jaws drop.

"So Yiyang was Mingrui?!" Yanna states the obvious.

Aira just nodded. We were about to bombard her with more questions until we heard people behind us, laughing and talking.

"Yah! That's not true!" Mingrui's voice could be heard.

"Of course!" Hanyu sarcastically said.

Next thing I knew, Boy Story were walking out of this room, talking and laughing together.