Chapter 4 - Finally!

Jianne POV

Finally! We arrived in China! The flight attendant let us go off safely to retrieve our suitcases.

"Sino mag susundan sa inyo? (Who's going to pick you up?)" The flight attendant said.

"Yong Kuya ko po. (My brother)" Xinya answered.

Right at that moment, Gyuri spotted XianHua looking at phone, waiting for us.

"An dito po ang Kuya nya! (Her brother is here)" Gyuri told the flight attendant.

"Ok. Get home safely!" She told us, before walking away.

"Ugh! Why do we have to stay with him?" Xinya complained while walking to him.

"He's not that bad, you know." Gyuri defended him.

"Yeah! That's because you didn't live with him for 11 years!" Xinya said.

"And you also used to have a crush on him!" I teased her.

"I-I did not!" She stuttered.

"Stop lying, Gyuri! We all know you did!" Yanna joined in.

Gyuri stayed silent before admitting it.

"Ok. Maybe a tiny tiny TINY bit." She admitted.

"Ooh!" We all cooed, except Xinya who looked disgusted and pretended to vomit.

By that time we reached XianHua but he hasn't noticed that we were there.

"Hey!" Xinya shouted at him, almost making him drop his phone.

"Ahh! Xinya! Don't do that! My phone almost fell!" He complained.

After a few seconds he calmed down and greeted us.

"Ni Hao!" He said. He reached in for a hug from Xinya but she stepped away.

"Why can't I have a hug from my baby sis?" He said, his arms still open wide.

"I'm not a baby!" She turned away from him.

"I know you missed me!" He said.

Eventually she gave in and gave him a hug.

"Aww! How cute! Brother and sister reunion!" I said before Xinya released the hug and hit me.

"How far away is your house?" Yanna asked XianHua.

"10 or 15 minutes away." He answered.

"Ok. Let's go!" Gyuri stated, before pulling me and Yanna toward the exit, with the siblings trailing behind us.

-------------------------------------------------

Time skip

"Too busy!" All of us shouted as the song ended.

Right at that moment, XianHua parked his car at his apartment.

"Why are you so loud? My head now hurts from you screaming BOY STORY songs!" XianHua complained, not knowing what will come next.

We all looked at each other before screaming:

"MEORI APEUDA! DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUN!DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUN! DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUN AHHHHHHH MEORI APEUDA!"

As STAYS we are obliged to sing that whenever we hear that someones head hurts.

We all hopped out of the car and lined up at the door, waiting for him to open it.

We ran upstairs to his apartment and barged in, only to be met with a bunch of his friends in a messy house.