Chapter 45 - What happens next?

Third Person POV

"Come on, Jianne! We're going to miss our flight." Ari calls out to the girl who was walking behind the others. Jianne looked up from the floor and saw how far away the group was and ran to catch up with them.

A week flew by and suddenly they were in the airport to fly back to Philippines. The boys and Aira were able to get some time off the morning they left to be able to say goodbye. Thankfully, the boys weren't recognised by anyone (I think) and were able to hide behind their masks and hats.

The parents and BOY STORY's manager walked in front of the kids, talking about some grown-up stuff while GenZ 427 were being the chaotic mess they are.

Mingrui was holding Gyuris luggage because he's a shrimp for her even though Gyuri insisted that she does it. He was trying to show that he was a man now that he's in his final form but occasionally his knees would buckle from the amount of weight he's carrying.

"Mingrui, let me carry at least some of it." Gyuri tells him once again, reaching for a bag.

"No, it's fine. I can carry it for you." Mingrui tries to remove her hand from the bag but he could barely move himself.

Gyuris hand ended up holding Mingruis, making them forget about the fact that Mingrui is suffering underneath a 40kg bag and focus on how they are basically holding hands, their blush evident on their cheeks.

"Oh my gulay, you SHRIMPS!" Zihao shouted over at them, "Both of you just hold it or get a trolley because Mingrui will get crushed down into the center of the earth if he keeps trying to carry it."

"Zihao! Don't ruin their moment!" Yanna scolds him, slapping him over the head while the shrimps head over to get a trolley.

"What? They keep ruining ours so why can't we ruin theirs?" Zihao asks her, cheekily smiling at hos statement.

"Bruh, I thought we agreed to not talk about what we said out loud." Yanna reminded him about their mutual agreement that was made the day they exposed themselves on video call.

"Yeah but I technically didn't bring up the specific moment so it doesn't count." Zihao teases her, sneakily putting an arm around her shoulders.

"Why are you doing that here?" Yanna said, trying to push his arm off because she was embarrassed about what the others would say and it gives them another reason to tease her.

"Oh so I can do it when we aren't in public?" Zihao teases her further, Yanna slapping him over the head again to make him come to his senses again although she didn't disagree with him.

"Ew! Couple PDA!" Aira teases Yanna and Zihao from behind, pretending to puke.

"We too young for that gurl." Yanna tells her, pulling a meme face at her, making Aira do the same.

"But when you're older you will be one." Shuyang wiggles his eyebrows as a way to tease them, laughing as he does that.

"You too." Xinya starts contributing to the conversation as she and Xinlong were beside them. With those to words, the maknaes made quick eye contact before blushing furiously at the thought of being together when they're older.

"Bruh Aira blushs too much nowadays, it's kinda scaring me." Xinlong randomly mentions while Zihao and Yanna continue to tease and torture the maknaes.

"Yeah, everyone seems to blushing a lot." Xinya stated the obvious as the majority of GenZ 427 currently has a literally tomato as a face.

"Especially you when I sang you a-" Xinlong tried to tease her but ended up being shut up by Xinya covering his mouth with her hand.