Chapter 23 - A Day in JYP (Pt. 3)

A/n: REMINDER:
Bold = Tagalog
Italics + Underline = Korean
Underline = English
Normal = Chinese (unless the girls are talking and for this chapter, if they are talking to the idols featured here it's all in Korean unless indicated)

Sorry for the confusion

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Jianne POV

"Xinya?? You know Xinya??"

We were all very shooketh that he knew her, especially as it was our first time meeting them.

"Yeah, I saw her at her brother XianHuas house a few weeks ago. Do you remember?" He asked, talking to Xinya in Chinese.

I try and remember if XianHua had him over at his house but couldn't think of any.

"Wait, are you the one-" Yanna got cut off.

"-who made XianHua ge all serious?" Gyuri continued.

I suddenly remember that one visitor and what happened.

Flashback

"Girls, can you quieten down please? I have a visitor." XianHua told us before closing the door and walking back.

"What visitor?" Yanna asks.

"Usually when his 'visitors' come over, we get to be as loud as we want because they are as well." I said.

"Should we check?" Xinya says.

"Let's go!" Gyuri cheers a bit quieter.

.....

"He's never this serious!" Xinya whispers in shock.

"Maybe he's talking to someone important." I state the obvious.

"No way, Ate!" Gyuri says.

"Maybe it's one of his college seniors talking." Xinya suggests.

"What does he study?" I ask.

"I think Arts and Music?" Xinya answers.

"Maybe a music producer!" Gyuri said.

"Xinya, you should go and get some water to see who it is." Yanna suggests.

"Okay!" Xinya puts up the 'ok' sign before walking out to the open.

We saw Xinya freeze for a moment before bowing down.

"Xinya, what are you doing?" XianHua asks.

"I-I'm g-g-getting w-water." She stutters for the first time in forever before quickly chugs down a glass of water.

We then heard a familiar laugh.

"Is that your sister?" The deep voice says, making us wanting to hear who it was.

"Yes, it is." XianHua says as Xinya speed walks past them and then bowing before running into our room, making us groan in pain as the door hits our faces.