Chapter 7 - Meeting BOY STORY!

Jianne POV

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Was all that was heard this morning.

XianHua seemed prepared because he brought ear plugs and headphones with him.

Good choice, bruda!

We, and by we I meant everyone but me, woke up early to get ready for the fanmeet even though it was at 12pm.

But I guess we wanted to fix ourselves up for them.

We waited for AGES until we were able to go over to the location.

It wasn't far from XianHuas apartment it's just that the traffic going there was long!

"Why?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Gyuri complained as the traffic was moving as slow as me running.

"We'll be quicker if we ran! The buildings like RIGHT THERE!" Xinya says, pointing at the building in front of us.

"You can if you want." XianHua says, probably wanting us to stop annoying him, "Once I get there, I'll wait outside."

"Really?" Yanna exclaims excitedly, "Let's go!"

"No!" I said. I hate physical exercise!

"Yes!" The 3 girls said dragging me out of the car.

"XianHua Ge! Help me!" I say, desperate to rest for a second.

"Sorry, Jianne. You're out numbered!" He says, leaving me to get dragged out by the 3 monsters.

As Yanna closed the door, Xinya and Gyuri clung onto my arms to keep me from going back into the car.

"Come on, Eonnie!" Gyuri tells me as they drag me with them.

As we start walking quickly, not even a minute after we left the car, the traffic was moving quicker, and we saw Xianhuas car driving away.

"No!!" The 3 girls said, trying to run after the car but failing.

They then looked at me.

"What? I told you we should've waited!" I said but then soon surrendered as they started hitting my arms.

"Come on! Let's run!" Xinya says.

"No!" I said but then the thought of being late to the fanmeet motivated me. Kind of. I was still slow.

We reached the building and the cold wind of the air conditioner hit our faces.

Most people were already making their way in.

"No! We're at the back!" Xinya complained.

"And we're the smallest there!" I said.

"And we'll be last to meet them." Gyuri pouted.

"No, wait. Look!" Yanna pointed towards a certain direction, "Jianne! Look! It's Aira!"

I looked over in that direction and saw a small girl waiting near the door, looking around.

"Aira!" I called out, making the girls look around to find where the voice came from.

When she saw us, she smiles and waved.

"Is that Aira?" Gyuri asked.

We nod and us 4 walk up to her.

"Hello, Aira!" I say, "This my 2 other friends, Xinya and Gyuri."

"Hi!" Aira says to them.

"Hello, Aira!" They greet her back.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be inside by now?" I asked, peeking inside, seeing a big crowd.