Chapter 50 - Fanmeet

Third Person POV

"Are you guys ready?"

With DIAz finally being reunited, they can feel the adrenaline rushing through their veins, the feeling of excitement taking over their body. Standing outside the doors of the venue made the girls nervous.

"Jie, stop shaking. It's fine, the boys won't see you until you go up on the platform, okay?" Aira tried reassuring the others but in a very... Agressive way.

"I can't help it, what if they-" Gyuri was about to started rambling until she got interrupted.

"Ehm! No what's, no buts, no coconuts! It'll be fine, don't worry. Shuyang understood the plan... I think..." Aira told them.

Since Shuyang already found out about the plan, she decided to use him to help them. He was to convince the other boys and staff to do a special kind of entrance, where the boys won't be up close to the stage where they can see the front row. She explained to him the plan as best as she could now all she has to do is hope for the best.

Ari looked calm on the outside but inside she's freaking out. After years of now talking to the boys, she wondered if it would be awkward, if they remembered them, if Hanyu remembered her.

Yanna tried not to let her nervousness show but it was hard to not hear her mumbling to herself that Zihaos beauty should not affect her when she's speaking. She already faints when she sees Zihao on screen but seeing him in person again as a man will knock her out completely.

Xinya was mostly excited rather than nervous because the way she and Xinlong left off at was a pretty good note. The only part she was worried about is if Xinlong forgot about that moment between them and sees her as only an old friend.

Gyuri openly showed how nervous she was about seeing them again. She missed them so badly and was tempted to spam them with messages but remembered that it would seem like a sasaeng trying to text them so she had to resist. But the girls standing behind them in the line were declaring their love for Mingrui so loudly that it made Gyuri a bit jealous and it was evident in her face. It took all of Airas strength to hold Gyuri back from screaming "MINGRUI ISN'T YOURS" to the girls.

Jianne was just silent, standing still, deep in thought amongst the loud, crowded waiting area. She remembers that one time she got a confirmation about the boys but it was also the last.

----------------------------------------------------

F

lashback - 2022

"Are you sure? It wasn't about anyone else?" Jianne asked for the millionth time.

"I'm 100% sure! I heard all your names being mentioned by them with my own 2 ears." Mark assured her again.

"My 2 ears too!" Jackson added, leaning into the phone to be heard.

"So they do remember us?" She asks again, still not believing them.

"Of course they would! Why would they forgot you? You were besties for a whole year at least." Mark said.

"What happened anyway?" Jackson asked, "I tried asking XianHua about it but he said he didn't know either."

"They're really popular now so they obviously got busier." Jianne told them part of the reason.