Chapter thirty-seven.

Parker's POV - September 13th

"Parker the car is going to be here in 10 minutes and you're not even dressed" Niall huffs when he enters the bedroom after leaving the bathroom. Seeing me sitting on the floor in front of the mirror in my underwear as I finished my hair and makeup.

"I'm nearly done, it's going to take two seconds to put on my dress so hold your horses." I reply as I carefully apply a coat of mascara to my lashes.

I went for a very natural look since my dress was so flashy. Styling my hair in a high ponytail. Once I finished I got up from my spot on the floor. Making my way to the closet where my dress was hanging. I quickly pulled it up my legs. Adjusting it in the mirror and making sure I liked the jewelry I had paired with it.

"See, done!" I say once I finish putting on my shoes. Earning a dramatic eye roll from Niall in return. He double checks his pockets as I gather a few things and put them into my purse. Once we both feel ready we head out of the now messy hotel room.

I only ever make my room a mess when I am getting ready to go somewhere. I tried cleaning but Niall kept rushing me to finish getting ready so I would have to deal with it after tonight's festivities.

Considering how dressy my outfit for the night was Niall was dressed quite casual. I convinced him to wear his sparkly shirt so that we would be matching a little. His request for me was that we'd match by wearing white converse.

We both had a pair and he always tried to get me to wear them on the same days he did. First I was reluctant since my dress was not really a pair with white converse kind of dress. The more I thought about bar hopping in heels the fonder I grew of the idea of wearing sneakers. So Niall wore the shirt and I wore the converse. We both got what we wanted and matched in more than one way.

The ride to the bar was quick. On the way Niall filled me in on all of the people who were coming. Of course Deo had come to celebrate as well as many of Niall's friends that I vaguely remembered knowing about from photos on social media.

They all treated us with warm smiles when we entered our first bar of the night. Niall introduced me to everyone before we went to get drinks of our own. Most of them already on their second when we arrived.

At first I had the names down but as the night went on, and I had more drinks, they slowly faded away. Sort of blending together to the point where I would just get the attention of who ever I wanted to talk to. For the sole purpose of not messing up any names.

"So how has your trip been so far? How long are you guys here?" The blonde woman standing across from me asks. All of the girls broke off from the guys at some point and we've been talking ever since. Most of the questions being directed at me of course.

"It's been wonderful, it's a beautiful city. I spent some time with Niall's mom yesterday when he was with the guys. That was fun as well. We're here one more day then we'll be headed back to London." I explain before taking another sip of the fruity drink Niall had ordered me. He told me that we'd be trying beers at a different bar and just got me some random cocktail.

"I can't get over your accent. It's not like the other American girls that Niall has introduced us to. Of course not in a bad way it's just so cute." The brunette next to me speaks up. Making everyone break into a fit of laughter.

"I'm from the Midwest so I guess my accent is different from the girls that grow up on the coasts. It's my turn for questions though I don't want to be the center of the conversation the whole night." I say trying to spark a topic that wasn't about me or my relationship.

We end up discussing random things like our favorite makeup brands and a few of the girls make comments comparing me to Niall's pasts love interests. None of them being rude but it was still quite annoying.